Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Default Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Great News....it's A Better Day!

Quote Originally Posted by rustfan76 View Post
    Did I hear right? Did they also say that Pioli is the Tuna's son-in-law? Maybe Bill will use his escape clause in Miami, and return to coaching for his son-in-law(Hey , I can dream can't I) lol
    yes, the Tuna is his father in law. Apparently the Tuna is from Whichita so Pioli's wife has family in Kansas which was one factor that many thought he was interested in KC as opposed to Cleveland.

plus the Chiefs are just so much better the Poop Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am disappointed in you Guru, I would have though you would caught this.
    I caught it. You are still crazy to even suggest the possibility of Herm staying.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    That is what I am excited for as well. If we get Spagnuolo and keep Gailey, this team will really turn around. I am still under the impression that the Giants defense is not that great outside their D-line. So it would be exciting to get a guy who made that defense work and bring it to KC.
    I agree with you 100%.

The Giants CBs might be worse than KCs, but when you have a DL that gets at the QB like there's does, then you can hide average CBs really well (just ask New England). Hopefully if the rumors of Spagnoli coming are true, and they upgrade at the other DT spot and RE then I think our DL could be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by slimdagreat View Post
    I agree with you 100%.

The Giants CBs might be worse than KCs, but when you have a DL that gets at the QB like there's does, then you can hide average CBs really well (just ask New England). Hopefully if the rumors of Spagnoli coming are true, and they upgrade at the other DT spot and RE then I think our DL could be decent.
    Hell, I have been fairly impressed with Flowers and Carr.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Its now on NFL.com...

NFL.com Blogs Adam Schefter «

Dunno bout you all, but I'm feelin peaches and effin cream right now.

As far as the Brandons, Flowers I expected to get and use/Carr is impressive for being a later pick, starting, and tutoring Leggett.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Hell, I have been fairly impressed with Flowers and Carr.
    Flowers is a future stud, book it.

I read a stat somewhere that listed the top CBs in the league and their percentage of receptions against vs. pass thrown at, and he was like #6 in the whole league.

Get that kid a solid pass rush so he isn't in coverage for 10 seconds every play and he could be shut down.

This is christmas for me. The Braves get Lowe and now the Chiefs get a real GM.

ha, for real.. I'm a loose Braves fan too. Lowe comes in, and we steal the region football GM after they took Smoltz.

I tell you what, I thought that we would have to endure one more season of Herm and Carl. Looks like we get a GM that knows how to build a championship team, not to mention he's the son -in-law of Mr. Parcells and we may get rid of Herm 'the germ' Edwards and get Mr. Spagnuolo to come in here and turn this defense around. I've been happy houring it since I found out and I am lit up like the fourth of july. I AM STOKED!!!!!!!!!

Clark you do have a set of stones and I was wrond about you...THANK GOD!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast