Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Default Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Great News....it's A Better Day!

Any word on a press conf.?

Default Christmas does come early....

....and I am glad that bars are open early enough for some one to get drunk before the sun sets, now only if my wife will understand....

To a new beginning everyone. Love it or hate it, it's a new era.

Heres to a packed and loud Arrowhead next year.

Default Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

New England Patriots vice president of player personnel Scott Pioli has agreed to become general manager for the Kansas City Chiefs.

"We are very excited to welcome Scott to the Chiefs," chairman Clark Hunt said in a statement. "With his proven track record of success, Scott is the finest player personnel executive in the NFL, and we look forward to his leadership in building a championship organization." The Chiefs plan to introduce Pioli at a Wednesday press conference. Pioli was seen packing up his office Tuesday afternoon, a Patriots source told ESPN's Michael Smith. "He will have complete charge of football operations," Ryan Petcoff, an assistant to Hunt, told The Associated Press. "He will report only to Clark." The decision to hire Pioli likely means Herman Edwards will not be back as Chiefs head coach next season. Among the top candidates to succeed Edwards is New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo. A source close to the situation told ESPN.com's Bill Williamson that Edwards sent his assistant coaching staff home to await word on the future in light of the Pioli hiring news. Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio will replace Pioli as vice president of player personnel, league sources told ESPN.

Now we can really start rebuilding. ur, I promise to never use that term again. Let's start "Building".
    Perhaps we can start building after we sober up.

There you have it folks.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet pioli is the man things are definantly looking up

Done Deal!
    I'm stoked! Could not have asked for any better as a hardcore Chiefs fan. The Future is now! I like Herm but hey if Pinoli likes someone else then I;m cool with that also. Herm will find another job just fine. Good Year- To BE A cOACH

Vandelay,

I believe tomorrow at 5:00

...what? We hired Pioli?! Uh uhhh uhhh...(see video)..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast