Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Default Pioli to join Chiefs As GM

Great News....it's A Better Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    thats why I made it happen!!
    Thats why I made it happen!

Un stinking believable. I was at work monitoring the reports as i do every day awaiting the report that finalazes a deal any deal, and i see this .... I am so happy it's sureal.
    I for one would not be surprised to see herm for one more year. Next year there will be a great crop of quality head coaches available..
    Shanahan, cowher, maybe dungy there arent any great coaches available to work this year available.
    I STILL SAY DRAFT CRABTREE @ THE 3 SPOT.!!!!!!!!!!

first, I'm glad to see some SNL fans.
    second, I am content enough that any new coach would be nice. The rook coach outta Iowa might bag Shonn Greene, an assistant coach might feel something to prove, and off or def coordinators are gonna support their specialties. I wouldn't even mind seeing Herm do defensive, but he prob. wont want that.

Even the Pats foriums are going nuts. here is a good read on one of thier forums all they can talk about is us snagging Cassel...lmao...
    Pioli + Cassel...futures intertwined? - New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

Cassel isnt worth a #3 1st rd trade, but if the chiefs do trade down for a middle 1st and a secong and a third then maybe they use the middle 1st or a higher 2nd to get cassel??????

I don't want Cassel, they can keep him for broken down Brady.

We will win with Pioli at the helm and the reason why is because he knows how to rebuild and use proven talent. Hey I am all about rebuilding but have never been about losing while doing it. I have faith that Pioli will not trade for Cassell and give Thig another shot PLUS come on look at the line that Cassell was playing behind and the receiving core. Seriously I could throw 10 TDs a year to Randy Moss lol Today is a great day to be a cheifs fan and I am already counting the days till next season.

rofl cassel! pass~

The lines- that's what Piloli should address. BUT- it's his ship, so I'll let him decide how to attack the Spanish Armada.

jb

I have great faith that this team will be turned around to our greatness once again. We are not that far out from it right now. So take the bags off your heads get ready for a few bumps in the road dont get too judgmental too quickly (as many will do with Pioli) but let him work.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    The lines- that's what Piloli should address. BUT- it's his ship, so I'll let him decide how to attack the Spanish Armada.

jb
    But you are right. If this team is going to turn it around, they need to do it by adding linemen.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456