Thread: New England's Kryptonite

Default New England's Kryptonite

...The Kansas City Chiefs.

Take out their HOF QB in the first game of the season....and take the brains behind their dynasty at the end of the season!

Kansas City crushed the New England dynasty!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

Take out their HOF QB in the first game of the season....and take the brains behind their dynasty at the end of the season!

We'll see...

Dick Vermeil was supposed to take us to the superbowl and that didn't happen.
    Yes we wanted Pioli but he might not be the battery that kept New England running. Without Pioli the patriots might still kick our @$$ because the have experienced players
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Dick Vermeil was supposed to take us to the superbowl and that didn't happen.
    Yes we wanted Pioli but he might not be the battery that kept New England running. Without Pioli the patriots might still kick our @$$ because the have experienced players
    Wowa...who's side are you on?

....and we lost 10-17 to there 'experienced' players IN New England...I wouldn't call that an A$$ Kick'n.

Wowa...who's side are you on?

....and we lost 10-17 to there 'experienced' players IN New England...I wouldn't call that an A$$ Kick'n.
    I seem to recall alot of games our young guys kept the score close. The New England game was just another game we could have won. God was that a horrible run of games. Welcome to the team, Mr Pioli!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    I seem to recall alot of games our young guys kept the score close. The New England game was just another game we could have won. God was that a horrible run of games. Welcome to the team, Mr Pioli!!!
    I like the way you think!

As do I.. and whether New England stays great, or we get great, one can very easily make the case that we hastle the Patriots. I'm lovin it