Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our own cancer

Default our own cancer

I'm not sure if this is a repost(if it is im sorry)Buuttt........Larry johnson is our version of TO and needs to be sent away by any means!That should be Piolis first priority!If he can get rid of that monstrous contract and the lady slappin larry he would've already won my vote of confidence!The contract,player,and his level of play are dead weight for the chiefs let alone his off field antics and anti-Kansas City remarks!He probably runs faster and harder to the bank than the field.He must carry his wallet in his uniform and weigh him down.He'd be a good fit in oakland!Larry,don't go away mad,just go away!!!!!!!

the best way to shut L J up is to put him behind an "O" line that can open up some holes so he can rack up some yds & scores, add a defense that can hold a lead, maybe force some 3/outs and he'll be a happy camper.

Jamaal Charles could run for 1600 yds under those conditions. Hell, I could probably squeeze out 1200 myself....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    the best way to shut L J up is to put him behind an "O" line that can open up some holes so he can rack up some yds & scores, add a defense that can hold a lead, maybe force some 3/outs and he'll be a happy camper.
    True, so we need to draft O-Line not QB's, and D-Line or LB's.

i really love J.Charles, even had him on my fantasy team, BUT, thats a big "but", he is not an every down back. physicaly i don't think he can hold up. not saying L J isn't a problem child, just saying he can still run w/the best when he gets the chance and isn't pouting.

I returned like 17 kickoffs for Td's on Madden in first franchise season with JC :P, just like I was doing with Devin hester before his great season ever started. So, In Madden I Trust, give me JC, and lose LJ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12