Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giants Michael Strahan To Hold Out?

Sweets Guest

Default Giants Michael Strahan To Hold Out?

A league source tells us that Giants defensive end Michael Strahan is seriously considering refusing to report to training camp. In fact, we're hearing indications that the decision not to show up already has been made. The move, if it happens, would not surprise anyone who has been paying attention to Strahan's situation. Earlier this year, there were strong rumors that he wanted more money, and that he might take a stand to get it. Though the talk died down, Strahan has said within the past month or so that he still is the "best at what I do." So if he's the best, and the guy who is at least second best (in Strahan's mind) is getting paid $12 million per year, Strahan surely isn't happy about getting only $4 million. Especially since he's trying to replenish the nest egg after his ex-wife ended up with most of his life savings. So if Strahan stays away, the Giants can thank the Colts, since it was the six-year, $72 million deal given last Friday to defensive end Dwight Freeney that apparently has pushed Strahan over the top.

Source: Mike Florio, ProFootballTalk.com

now hes an idiot
    :character00112:

Sweets Guest

The only thing that he's idiotic about was getting married to that freaking baby maker....

hmmmmmm?
    is it bad to have children
    :character00112:

Sweets Guest

Yep, esp. when your spouse takes as much as she did...Children serve no purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Yep, esp. when your spouse takes as much as she did...Children serve no purpose.
    Is that what your parents said?

I have two daughters...as far as their purpose, who do you think goes to the beer fridge for me! P.S. My six year old is a die hard Chiefs fan from birth!!

Sweets Guest

Oh geez people don't your underroos in a bunch, if you love your rug rats, power to ya, I just don't agree with having em that's all.

Drunk having me was my parents choice, if they had chose to not have me well then someone else would be posting news around this place...lol

Oh geez people don't your underroos in a bunch, if you love your rug rats, power to ya, I just don't agree with having em that's all.

Drunk having me was my parents choice, if they had chose to not have me well then someone else would be posting news around this place...lol
    You think we should let the human race die out?

Sweets Guest

Canada, honestly, I don't care what the human race does...because ultimately I don't have any control over it...too many people have too many children only to either not raise them right or to leave it up to others and before you all go nuts on me I'm not saying any of you are guilty of that just in general. The courts are full of cases where parents neglect or abuse their offspring and IMO it's better not to have them then make them suffer. I chose not to have children but I'm selfish and greedy and I want it to always be about me and knowing that's how I am I choose not to procreate.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast