Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never mind Thigpen...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Never mind Thigpen...

0 Not allowed!
    We agreed to terms with Ingle.... Martin?

Well, Brodie and Damon ought to be wondering about their status right now (though I'm not sure either had much of a chance after this season).

Anyone have any thoughts on why we've signed this Ingle Martin chap? Is he good?

JB

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I would be surprised of Ingle makes it into the actual season, if he does, it will be at third QB.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Bradford isn't declaring for the draft so we can end the discussion of grabbing a QB w/ the 3rd overall pick.. Unless Detroit takes Michael Crabtree :)

I say we keep Martin, Gray, Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd and let them battle Thigpen for the starting job

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Thigpen will battle for the starting position with someone. If its Croyle, Thigpen will be the starter, if its a FA like Leftwhich or Delhomme ( just throwing those out there, dont hammer me too hard on that ) then it could go either way.

Personally, without a 'great' qb availabale, I would like to see Thigpen again~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Thigpen will battle for the starting position with someone. If its Croyle, Thigpen will be the starter, if its a FA like Leftwhich or Delhomme ( just throwing those out there, dont hammer me too hard on that ) then it could go either way.

Personally, without a 'great' qb availabale, I would like to see Thigpen again~
    The Chiefs need to take Croyle out behind One Arrowhead and euthanize him, just so his name can stop being thrown around as a possible starting QB for the Chiefs.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    just get someone to bump into him in the grocery store, this will cuase a season ending injury~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I'm fine with Croyle being a backup. He hasn't looked bad, just he's a ragdoll. I gotta think your right hometown about Martin not staying around for long. My bet is we keep thigpen and croyle, then draft a qb at some point in the draft, and Martin goes on layaway again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12