Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never mind Thigpen...

Default Never mind Thigpen...

We agreed to terms with Ingle.... Martin?

Well, Brodie and Damon ought to be wondering about their status right now (though I'm not sure either had much of a chance after this season).

Anyone have any thoughts on why we've signed this Ingle Martin chap? Is he good?

JB

I would be surprised of Ingle makes it into the actual season, if he does, it will be at third QB.

Bradford isn't declaring for the draft so we can end the discussion of grabbing a QB w/ the 3rd overall pick.. Unless Detroit takes Michael Crabtree :)

I say we keep Martin, Gray, Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd and let them battle Thigpen for the starting job

Thigpen will battle for the starting position with someone. If its Croyle, Thigpen will be the starter, if its a FA like Leftwhich or Delhomme ( just throwing those out there, dont hammer me too hard on that ) then it could go either way.

Personally, without a 'great' qb availabale, I would like to see Thigpen again~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Thigpen will battle for the starting position with someone. If its Croyle, Thigpen will be the starter, if its a FA like Leftwhich or Delhomme ( just throwing those out there, dont hammer me too hard on that ) then it could go either way.

Personally, without a 'great' qb availabale, I would like to see Thigpen again~
    The Chiefs need to take Croyle out behind One Arrowhead and euthanize him, just so his name can stop being thrown around as a possible starting QB for the Chiefs.

just get someone to bump into him in the grocery store, this will cuase a season ending injury~

I'm fine with Croyle being a backup. He hasn't looked bad, just he's a ragdoll. I gotta think your right hometown about Martin not staying around for long. My bet is we keep thigpen and croyle, then draft a qb at some point in the draft, and Martin goes on layaway again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12