Thread: Why Is The Training Camp Not Here In Kansas City?

Default Why Is The Training Camp Not Here In Kansas City?

Good evening everyone..

I am a common sense kinda guy..

I would Like to know the answer to this question as money to build this.. I feel..should be spent right here in Kansas City..

Becuase its cooler in Wisconsin. Though, they are switching it to ST JOE very soon~

Teams want to go away for camp. It gives them a chance to build team chemistry and relationships within the team. If they held it in the city that everyone lived, they would all just go home and hang out with their own families/friends in the evening and on weekends.

If they go out of town, they stay in dorm rooms and for that month or so they hang out with just each other and become friends ... at least that is the intention.

forgive me folks I accidently started two threads on this issue..I thought the other one went into cyberspace..

I believe its a job..I feel they should go home at night..to their family..

and the weather? in football its always hot or cold..

yes waste fuel..and money..go away instead having the camp right here so..the PEOPLE of kansas city who support this team can watch them train..

Well, it'll be in St. Joseph pretty soon, so your parayers have been answered~

Quote Originally Posted by My World View Post
    I believe its a job..I feel they should go home at night..to their family..

and the weather? in football its always hot or cold..

yes waste fuel..and money..go away instead having the camp right here so..the PEOPLE of kansas city who support this team can watch them train..
    Well think of it this way: Training camp is more like a reteat than anything else. Companies do that all the time, so it makes sense to get out the KC area and to a more secluded location in order to focus and get some work done.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

There are two threads about this and I already posted to this on the other thread.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>