Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Thigpen & Michael Crabtree Love Thread

Default Tyler Thigpen & Michael Crabtree Love Thread

I think we've got a great QB here..

Kid had more touchdown passes than fan favorite Big Ben Roethlisberger and wait, less interceptions too. Ok, so Ben had 46 more pass attempts but still...

Then you can look at things like mobility, Big Ben was sacked 46 times last year. Thigpen was only sacked 26 times. Oh but Big Ben rushed for 2 scores!! and Tyler Thigpen rushed for 3 and CAUGHT a 37 yard touchdown pass too.

I think given Tyler is a 1st year QB and playing on a terrible team with no running game.. oh yeah, did I mention that Roethlisberger had a running game to help his passing game?? well given that Tyler is a 1st year QB with Tony G as his only reliable target, I think he did fantastic..

Now lets go draft Crabtree #3 and put Bowe as our #2 receiver and watch Thigpen really shine..... of course we'll need a little O-Line help....

I just think because of the 2-14 season that Thigpen doesn't get the credit he deserves as a fabulous QB...

I was a major Crabtree booster not long ago but now I'm thinking Shonn Greene. I just started watching highlights of this kid and WOW! He reminds me a lot of LJ but he's so much quicker on his feet and can use any part of his body to power through someone. LJ topples down like a straw hut in a hurricane unless he's able to lower his shoulder. Greene is a power back with quickness and we should take him. We can always address other needs in FA.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Bowe is a #1 reciever. You can get good recievers in free agency or the lower rounds.. we need OL or D for our 1st round pick. yuk recievers!

I dont know if Thigpen is 'fabulous' but he did well considering the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Bowe is a #1 reciever. You can get good recievers in free agency or the lower rounds.. we need OL or D for our 1st round pick. yuk recievers!

I dont know if Thigpen is 'fabulous' but he did well considering the circumstances.
    Bowe has the potential to be a POSSIBLE #1 receiver, but he better learn how to catch first.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Bowe has the potential to be a POSSIBLE #1 receiver, but he better learn how to catch first.
    I can agree with this~ But 1st round wideout or QB pick is a waste IMO. Then again, there is a reason (lots) that I am not an NFL GM :P

Crabtree at #3...No thanks

I'd be good with Crabtree, and I'd love to have Shonn Greene, but he'll be there in later rounds so that shouldn't matter. The only thing bout gettin Crabtree is that this (bowe) young wr who we got to be our guy is gonna be pushed aside. It could become a hairy situation.

Quote Originally Posted by vqman View Post
    I think we've got a great QB here..

Kid had more touchdown passes than fan favorite Big Ben Roethlisberger and wait, less interceptions too. Ok, so Ben had 46 more pass attempts but still...

Then you can look at things like mobility, Big Ben was sacked 46 times last year. Thigpen was only sacked 26 times. Oh but Big Ben rushed for 2 scores!! and Tyler Thigpen rushed for 3 and CAUGHT a 37 yard touchdown pass too.

I think given Tyler is a 1st year QB and playing on a terrible team with no running game.. oh yeah, did I mention that Roethlisberger had a running game to help his passing game?? well given that Tyler is a 1st year QB with Tony G as his only reliable target, I think he did fantastic..

Now lets go draft Crabtree #3 and put Bowe as our #2 receiver and watch Thigpen really shine..... of course we'll need a little O-Line help....

I just think because of the 2-14 season that Thigpen doesn't get the credit he deserves as a fabulous QB...
    YOU MUST HAVE BEEN READING MY MANY POSTS cRABTREE OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    I'd be good with Crabtree, and I'd love to have Shonn Greene, but he'll be there in later rounds so that shouldn't matter.
    I doubt it. Right now he's ranked behind Knowshon Moreno and Beanie Wells. Knowshon isn't a featured back and Beanie has scary power but he's not as quick as Green. By the time the first round is over, at least three or four backs will have been selected so I doubt Shonn Greene is there in the second. He's a first round talent.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

I believe he's a first round talent but I'm not sure he'll b e taken in the first. He is from Iowa, and all the other teams will be expecting him to stick around for sometime too. Not to mention there is still McCoy, Spiller, and Brown around the same place as him.

Can you honestly imagine drafting Shonn #3?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast