Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick

Default Michael Vick

Any interest? Vick's violation was a first time offense against league policy and probably won't come with anymore suspension time. He'll probably come pretty cheap and could lock down the QB spot for a couple years while we finish building the team to support a true rookie QB.

IMO, the guy wasn't a horrible player. He didn't have a poor locker room attitude. I think he'll be out to prove he's still a good player in this league. He's only 29 and other than his friends in Virginia and Atlanta that got him caught up in that dog crap, he proved to be an elite player. Put him in a city like Kansas City and he'll probably be able to stay out of trouble (although, LJ has proven me wrong).

I'm not sold that he'd be the answer, but I think he's something to think about. I think he'd definitely be a better option than Tyler Thigpen.

Vick will end up somewhere. Probabaly not as a starting QB but as a situational guy for wildcat, part time WR, etc~

i think someone posted this just to argue lol seriousley vick is done he is garbage as human and crap as a quarterback he was one of the biggest gimmicks ever

Interesting post and idea. As a Falcon I hated Vick and that was before he decided to fund inhumane ba$tard$. Still, the idea is interesting, comeback stories are an integral part of the American saga and he would most likely be bottom dollar. If it ever happens, imagine the talk among the crowd.

I read on ESPN.com that the 49ers were going after him.

NFL Football Rumors - NFL Rumors - National Football League Rumor Central - ESPN
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Vick really aint too far from here. When he gets out of Leavenworth, he can thumb it to Arrowhead (if someone will pick him up) and look at the big smile on Piolis face as he says "You're trespassing - get out!"
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i think someone posted this just to argue lol seriousley vick is done he is garbage as human and crap as a quarterback he was one of the biggest gimmicks ever
    My thoughts exactly! No Vick!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I don't think Hunt would ever allow Vick here but word is he may not come back as a QB....

There's no way Pioli gets Vick. Only a franchise with nothing to lose in terms of reputation (Raiders, Bengals, uh Raiders) gets Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    There's no way Pioli gets Vick. Only a franchise with nothing to lose in terms of reputation (Raiders, Bengals, uh Raiders) gets Vick.
    and don't forget the Cowgirls!!!!
    SHUT IT

Vick has no business being anywheres near a football field let alone from a 6 by 6 cell.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast