Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: Play-off Scenario...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    Is bleak, but simple:

    Chiefs must win.

    Stealers must lose.

    San Diego must lose.

    Any other thoughts??


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

    The 8 Ball says

    Outcome Not so good

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    Yup. I think it's slim and none, and slim just left town.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    It's been a great ride!

    We got closer to the play-offs then I thought we would. Well until next season; Have a Happy New Year Crowd!

    :hammer: :pint: ;-) :-) :-D


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    It's been a great ride!

    We got closer to the play-offs then I thought we would. Well until next season; Have a Happy New Year Crowd!

    :hammer: :pint: ;-) :-) :-D
    Thought I'd bump this to the head of the class; and get some good old pre-season speculation going on the Chiefs Chances this coming season.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    About the same as last year really. And that means, I expected them to make the playoffs last year.

    This year I expect them to make the playoffs and win a game.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    slag02 wrote:
    I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

    The 8 Ball says

    Outcome Not so good
    Hmmm, is this where the 8-ball reared its ugly head for the first time? :-D
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    slag02 wrote:
    I just dont see it happining man I dont see detroit beting The Steelers

    The 8 Ball says

    Outcome Not so good
    Hmmm, is this where the 8-ball reared its ugly head for the first time? :-D
    Possibly; heck I can't remember when or how that started.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    I had actually forgot that Slag02 had posted here back then.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default Re: Play-off Scenario...


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    About the same as last year really. And that means, I expected them to make the playoffs last year.

    This year I expect them to make the playoffs and win a game.
    That is what I, too, am hoping for.


Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •