Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Tony G. will...

Default Do you think Tony G. will...

Win the super bowl with us before he is done or will he opt out and go with another team and try his luck?

Do you honestly think we are goig to win a super bowl in the next 2-3 years?

I would chalk us up as OUT for next year and the year after that, third year out MAYBE.

And judging from what TG has already said, I think he will opt out, UNLESS Pioli convinces him to stay~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

I would chalk us up as OUT for next year and the year after that, third year out MAYBE.

And judging from what TG has already said, I think he will opt out, UNLESS Pioli convinces him to stay~
    2010 is real possible that is a bad attitude to have. but i doubt tony will be with the chiefs then i think he is gone this year sad but true

Playoffs next year, a shot at the superbowl the next. Look at the teams still in it this year. You don,t have to be that great to make the playoffs, and once your in, who knows, you could get hot. (i.e. cardinals, eagles, ravens)

Not quite a bad attitude, I am just a realistic fan. I love my team, but I am very objective~

I doubt the super bowl odds as well, but I'm not sure he opts out anyway. Very few teams will depend on him as we do, and there's never a guarantee that he will go to the super bowl. I think his trade-fiasco was just a reaction to a struggling period, if we have a positive team that wins 50% I doubt he cares. Plus, if TG (franchise hero) leaves the franchise for a team that doesn't go to the super bowl in time anyway, it'd be a sad realization for him.

TG has no better odds of winning a superbowl somewhere else as a rent-a-player than he does here with the team he bled and stuck with all these years.
    TG will get his ring right here - in KC.
    Thats why Pioli was brought in.
    To win a superbowl.
    And we will.
    Within 3 years.
    Out.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    TG has no better odds of winning a superbowl somewhere else as a rent-a-player than he does here with the team he bled and stuck with all these years.
    TG will get his ring right here - in KC.
    Thats why Pioli was brought in.
    To win a superbowl.
    And we will.
    Within 3 years.
    Out.
    I tend to agree, but probably for different reasons.

The odds of ending up another team that makes it to the superbowl are very slim. At the beginning of this season, would you have said trade me to Philly, Arizona, Pittsburgh, or Baltimore so that I can go get my ring? Chances are probably slim. Even if you would have picked one of those teams, you probably wouldn't have chosen the one that will win a ring this year. Too much parity in mind. Finish your career as Tony Legend in the place where it all started.

I truly believe 2010 will be our year and Tony's.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

I agree; first Pioli has to put the right mindset into whatever guys we may have. He is a smart guy, he may trade Tony for a fab player or a draft pick, or he may just convince Tony that next season is our season.

To make a long story short Tony is in his best years. He doesn't have that many years left so I think he should be traded to a team that has possibilities of being a SB contender. He deserves that!!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast