View Poll Results: Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 60.66%
  • No

24 39.34%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Will Pioli fire Herm before the 2009 season?
    He better!

Losing to the Raiders at home is unforgivable.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I wish he'd fire Herm, but it's becoming more and more likely that he won't.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

The longer it goes on, the more worried I get that he won't. I still think he will, but he is sure making me nervous. Wish we would hear something.

I do not what is up with Pioli and Hunt not firing Herm, but they may be looking for his replacement before they fire him. It's a bad strategy because how are teams supposed to know that you are hiring if the position is already filled. I do not know what is going on, but you cannot expect a guy coming into the franchise would see Herm as a guy worth keeping.

seemed to me that Pioli talked pretty highly of herm during his press conference.

keep herm edwards = keep tyler thigpen

and lose herm = lose thigdaddy (atleast as a starter)

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    I do not what is up with Pioli and Hunt not firing Herm, but they may be looking for his replacement before they fire him. It's a bad strategy because how are teams supposed to know that you are hiring if the position is already filled. I do not know what is going on, but you cannot expect a guy coming into the franchise would see Herm as a guy worth keeping.
    Many people would disagree with you.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Yep...Seems to look like it. Hermie is a master BS'er and the longer he stays, the more likely he stays. There have been too many coaches slip by to other teams thus far.

Although...I see a possibility of Gruden coming to KC. Another opportunity for him to stick it to Al Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Many people would disagree with you.
    Of course people can disagree with me. That is the point of an opinion. My opinion: There is no good reason to keep Herm for one more season. I do not care that there are great coaches in 2010. Do you think they'll want to come to a team like KC if we keep losing like we do? On top of that, do you think that Herm will try knowing that he will not be here next year? To me, this is the best time to hire a new head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Yep...Seems to look like it. Hermie is a master BS'er and the longer he stays, the more likely he stays. There have been too many coaches slip by to other teams thus far.

Although...I see a possibility of Gruden coming to KC. Another opportunity for him to stick it to Al Davis.
    Thank you for that John Madden. You continue to have an amazing grasp for the obvious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast