View Poll Results: Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 60.66%
  • No

24 39.34%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Will Pioli Fire Herm?

Will Pioli fire Herm before the 2009 season?
    He better!

I love the idea, but there's no way Herm would agree to be demoted all the way to DB coach..

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I love the idea, but there's no way Herm would agree to be demoted all the way to DB coach..
    Agreed. And I'm not sure I would let Herm be our DC. Cover 2 defense is hard to run. Even when Dungy was running it with Freeney and Mathis, they still did not rank that well. We need a different face on defense. A conventional 4-3 defense would not be bad. I've seen many teams pull it off pretty well. Titans, Giants, Eagles, Bears, and Vikings are to name a few.

It has been too long and i think Herm and Pioli are getting to know each other. I also think Herm is extremely likable and Pioli will find his commitment to the franchise is pure. In a way I believe both Pioli and Herm are going to find some common ground. Herm has made an attempt to rebuild the franchise and Pioli is sure to realize he is commited to the success of the franchise. That being said what does Pioli stand to lose if he fires Herm without a real worthy successor? Herm probably has more knowlege of what we have than we give him credit for. My take is Pioli will agree to work w/ Herm next year to see how things come together. Just my take though-1st post but the board is what I have been looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by Stevefullerqb View Post
    It has been too long and i think Herm and Pioli are getting to know each other. I also think Herm is extremely likable and Pioli will find his commitment to the franchise is pure. In a way I believe both Pioli and Herm are going to find some common ground. Herm has made an attempt to rebuild the franchise and Pioli is sure to realize he is commited to the success of the franchise. That being said what does Pioli stand to lose if he fires Herm without a real worthy successor? Herm probably has more knowlege of what we have than we give him credit for. My take is Pioli will agree to work w/ Herm next year to see how things come together. Just my take though-1st post but the board is what I have been looking for..
    Good 1st post. I'm sure Herm is a good guy and is truely dedicated to the future of the Chiefs. But unfortunately for Herm, and us, is he can't coach. Losing 23 out of last 25 games does not warrant him keeping his job. His assistants are jumping ship and he was a no-show at the senior bowl. Herm is done in KC.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Stevefullerqb View Post
    Not going to happen. Pioli would have already come out and said if he were keeping Herm. Add the front office silence to the exodus of assistant coaches and the writing is on the wall. Herm is toast.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234