View Poll Results: When will KC make the playoffs again?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

13 41.94%

13 41.94%

3 9.68%

1 3.23%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • they'll go out of buisness first

1 3.23%

Thread: When will KC make the playoffs again?

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default When will KC make the playoffs again?

I know it's hard to tell because of everything that needs to be known but just guess based on what you think will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I know it's hard to tell because of everything that needs to be known but just guess based on what you think will happen.

Ya know after watching Miami go 1-15 last year and the Chiefs go 2-14 this year and Miami go 11-5 and make the playoffs this year, well, anything is possible. I have the up most Faith in Pioli until he gives me a good reason not to. Alot of people hate to see him leave New England and his past shows us why. So yes, The Kansas City Chiefs Will make the playoffs again and with a good off season and another good draft it just may come alot sooner than most people think. You just gotta believe!

Post Playoffs in 2010

I think you're right about a lot depending on what is going to happen with the coaching staff.

I believe that if we can solidify 4 main positions this season we will be pushing for the playoffs in 2010.

First off is the LB position, I think we should Draft Aarron Curry at the #3 pick.

Then (if Herm is still the coach this will be more likely to happen) Sign Johnathan Vilma off FA from the saints (Herm and him have a history AKA Herm drafted him and he played well in Herm's system)

Trade LJ for draft picks to solidify the O-line in the late 1st, 2nd rounds, and draft Shonn Green in the 3rd round to replace LJ.

Lastly implement the 3-4 Defense and attempt to sign Julius Peppers (highly unlikely, but I can dream Cann't I?)

I feel that if these positions (ILB, OLB, DE, OL) are taken care of this offseason in any way that will allow to have a decent starter, we will be a 500+ team in 09 and push for the playoffs in 2010.

Any comments?