Thread: Anyone from LA?

Default Anyone from LA?

I'm moving out to LA this summer to go to film school and I was wondering if anyone is from the area and knew if there is a Chiefs bar anywhere so I'll be able to watch the games next season. I won't be able to afford cable so NFL total package is completely out of the question. I know I can always catch live streams on the internet if worse comes to worse. I just want to know that there is somewhere I can wear my DBowe jersey without getting shot.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    I'm moving out to LA this summer to go to film school and I was wondering if anyone is from the area and knew if there is a Chiefs bar anywhere so I'll be able to watch the games next season. I won't be able to afford cable so NFL total package is completely out of the question. I know I can always catch live streams on the internet if worse comes to worse. I just want to know that there is somewhere I can wear my DBowe jersey without getting shot.
    I live about 30 miles north of the San Fernando Valley, or about 45 miles from downtown. Of course that is about a 3 hour drive with traffic, but I digress.

There are a lot of sports bars in LA that have all the games on. You can pretty much go in anywhere with a Chiefs jersey on and not get shot since most of the die hard Raiders A$$holes have moved over to be Dodgers fans now.

Don't get me wrong, there are still a great number of idiots, but if you are not too crazy with the support, they won't say too much.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I live about 30 miles north of the San Fernando Valley, or about 45 miles from downtown. Of course that is about a 3 hour drive with traffic, but I digress.

There are a lot of sports bars in LA that have all the games on. You can pretty much go in anywhere with a Chiefs jersey on and not get shot since most of the die hard Raiders A$ have moved over to be Dodgers fans now.

Don't get me wrong, there are still a great number of idiots, but if you are not too crazy with the support, they won't say too much.
    Good to know. Thanks for the info.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards