Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Well, lazy Pioli didn't fire Herm and now Spag has signed with the Rams. The best coaching prospects have all been hired while KC's lazy front office twiddles there thumbs and have meetings on rather or not to fire the biggest loser in KC history. Thank you Clark, for being a great owner and hiring a guy who gets things done before it's to late.

Free agency starts in a few weeks. You need a coach before then. If they don't fire Herm soon they won't have time to interview new candidates. And it doesn't matter if they have someone they want because it's illegal to not interview a black person even if all the available black candidates who are interested are bums. So if we just up and hire someone without a long racist interview period we'll have broken the racist laws. So if you have someone in mind you need to fire Herm now so you can obey the racist laws. If you wait much longer all the free agents will sign while we're playing marry-go-round with interviewies. You either have to fire him now or your stuck with him. There isn't much time. I'm sick of losing and I'm sick of Edwards and I'm sick of Clark Hunt and I want things to get fixed around here NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Free agency starts in a few weeks. You need a coach before then. If they don't fire Herm soon they won't have time to interview new candidates. And it doesn't matter if they have someone they want because it's illegal to not interview a black person even if all the available black candidates who are interested are bums. So if we just up and hire someone without a long racist interview period we'll have broken the racist laws. So if you have someone in mind you need to fire Herm now so you can obey the racist laws. If you wait much longer all the free agents will sign while we're playing marry-go-round with interviewies. You either have to fire him now or your stuck with him. There isn't much time. I'm sick of losing and I'm sick of Edwards and I'm sick of Clark Hunt and I want things to get fixed around here NOW!
    Solution: Go cheer for another team Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...you have really poor football logic. That's all.
    People have been telling me that for years. It always seems that when all is said and done I'm always right. And everyone who knows me does not dare to say things like that to me because there sick of me telling them I told you so.

Solution: Go cheer for another team Nancy.
    Well I'm actual a real fan, not a fair whether fan such as people like you.

Well...unlike you...I have faith in Clark. I believe he has made a good move with Pioli. I am certain that Pioli and Clark are hard at work now. Unlike you...I'm not 'sick' of it....I have faith in our front office that they will get the job done correctly.

Familiar with the saying 'Haste makes waste'?

IMO, i think that Pioli is waiting for this weekend to play out, it's all about Baltimore's DC, Mr. Rex Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    If I was the GM we'd win more than 2 games in 25. I could care less about Spag. My deal is we are keeping the worst coach in all of sports and Hunt and Pioli are doing nothing but excuse making and puffing sunshine up his butt. Pioli said he doesn't know if he will keep Herm or not. Now either he is a liar, a moron, or lazy. If he already knows he lied to us. If he thinks Herm can do the job he is a moron. If he doesn't think Herm can do it he's lazy for not firing him.
    If you were the GM we would be tied with the lions

Well...unlike you...I have faith in Clark. I believe he has made a good move with Pioli. I am certain that Pioli and Clark are hard at work now. Unlike you...I'm not 'sick' of it....I have faith in our front office that they will get the job done correctly.

Familiar with the saying 'Haste makes waste'?
    Misplaced faith can be dangerous.

Are familiar with the tortoise and the hair. How the rabbit was lazy so he lost the race when he should have won. They should be able to turn around the team but they are just sitting around giving paychecks to Herm Edwards instead of getting the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    IMO, i think that Pioli is waiting for this weekend to play out, it's all about Baltimore's DC, Mr. Rex Ryan.
    I hope you are correct. Still, why not fire Herm so the job will be free when Ryan's season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    If you were the GM we would be tied with the lions
    At least I would quit if I was a loser. The Chiefs front office just wants to keep on dragging out dead careers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast