Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Well, lazy Pioli didn't fire Herm and now Spag has signed with the Rams. The best coaching prospects have all been hired while KC's lazy front office twiddles there thumbs and have meetings on rather or not to fire the biggest loser in KC history. Thank you Clark, for being a great owner and hiring a guy who gets things done before it's to late.

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Misplaced faith can be dangerous.

Are familiar with the tortoise and the hair. How the rabbit was lazy so he lost the race when he should have won. They should be able to turn around the team but they are just sitting around giving paychecks to Herm Edwards instead of getting the ball rolling.
    ...so you honestly think Clark and Hunt are doing nothing right now?

How did you feel during that two week span when we were without a GM and there was NO word coming out of KC of who we were interviewing. Did you think we were being 'lazy'? What happened....? In the end we landed Scott Pioli...the most sought after GM in the league.

Here we are again....the Head Coaching position is in question...and just like the GM situation...Clark AND Pioli are not leaking any information to the media. And if you would be PATIENT....we might come out on top again with this move.

If you can't trust a man with 3 Championships....who do you trust?

By the way...your analogy is horrible for the sake of your argument. The Tortoise who took his time ended up winning the race.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Unbelievable.
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

How did you feel during that two week span when we were without a GM and there was NO word coming out of KC of who we were interviewing. Did you think we were being 'lazy'? What happened....? In the end we landed Scott Pioli...the most sought after GM in the league.

Here we are again....the Head Coaching position is in question...and just like the GM situation...Clark AND Pioli are not leaking any information to the media. And if you would be PATIENT....we might come out on top again with this move.

By the way...your analogy is horrible for the sake of your argument. The Tortoise who took his time ended up winning the race.
    Who are Clark and Hunt? You Mean Pioli and Hunt?

No, I didn't think they were lazy. I just waited to see since they had plenty of time. Now we they are running out of time. And we landed a cheater.

It's not a matter of patience. When you are on a time clock get off your butt and get to work. There is NO excuse for keeping the worst coach in team history. Just fire him and get on with it.

Those three championships are tainted. If he wins three championships without cheating then you can boast about something.

Finally, the tortoise did not take his time. He just went out got to work and would not drag his heels. The rabbit took a nap because he was an arrogant moron. One worked and the other slept.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

By the way, let me complement you on your name calling. Makes you look real mature. In fact, how old are you? You aren't acting like an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    By the way, let me complement you on your name calling. Makes you look real mature. In fact, how old are you? You aren't acting like an adult.
    Sorry I'm taken...plus you're not my type.

I still think that he should hire a HC with an Irish temper.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I still think that he should hire a HC with an Irish temper.
    I think we should Hire D.A.S. , he seems to be purty smart and knows what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I think we should Hire D.A.S. , he seems to be purty smart and knows what to do!
    Really? That's your conclusion, huh?

Wow, I think we need to sit back, relax,have a beer and see what happens after the playoffs, or who knows maybe even the super bowl. We have time and I think going into this Pioli had and has a plan and is waiting for things to fall into place. His past has shown us he is very good at what he does so lets just give him some time and let him do his job.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast