Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Well, lazy Pioli didn't fire Herm and now Spag has signed with the Rams. The best coaching prospects have all been hired while KC's lazy front office twiddles there thumbs and have meetings on rather or not to fire the biggest loser in KC history. Thank you Clark, for being a great owner and hiring a guy who gets things done before it's to late.

A note for D.A.S. With 2 of the coaches already gone and the Gun being interviewed I would have to say that there is a pretty good chance that Herm will be gone before too long. I'm sure they all know more than we do..

DAS, you have some validity to your argument, However, view your opinion with some objectivity, realize you dont know everything, and most of all, CALM.

Pioli is no fool, and thats why Hunt hired him. Give him more than a few days. I can assure you, someone like Pioli in a position he is is not sitting around twiddling his thumbs. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and think that maybe.. just MAYBE he knows whats happening and what his plan is with his new organization~
    Last edited by hometeam; 01-17-2009 at 10:20 PM.

If Pioli wanted Spag, he woulda went after him...
    Rex Ryan hot on the Jets radar...
    I don't think Pioli will interview Shanahan.
    I really think Herm stays or he woulda been already gone...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Well, lazy Pioli didn't fire Herm and now Spag has signed with the Rams. The best coaching prospects have all been hired while KC's lazy front office twiddles there thumbs and have meetings on rather or not to fire the biggest loser in KC history. Thank you Clark, for being a great owner and hiring a guy who gets things done before it's to late.
    The guy has been our GM for less than a week and he's already getting labels such as "lazy". If you listened to his press conference he made the point clear that he was going to find the right guy and not the first guy available. If it takes another year to find the right head coach then so be it. I'd rather they get a guy they are confident with than pick the first man available. We should trust Pioli's judgement here because, frankly, we have no other choice.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Free agency starts in a few weeks. You need a coach before then. If they don't fire Herm soon they won't have time to interview new candidates. And it doesn't matter if they have someone they want because it's illegal to not interview a black person even if all the available black candidates who are interested are bums. So if we just up and hire someone without a long racist interview period we'll have broken the racist laws. So if you have someone in mind you need to fire Herm now so you can obey the racist laws. If you wait much longer all the free agents will sign while we're playing marry-go-round with interviewies. You either have to fire him now or your stuck with him. There isn't much time. I'm sick of losing and I'm sick of Edwards and I'm sick of Clark Hunt and I want things to get fixed around here NOW!
    I'm really not sure where you were going with that little gem. But seriously, get on some meds before it's too late.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'm really not sure where you were going with that little gem. But seriously, get on some meds before it's too late.
    No doubt. I think I know what the D and The A stands for. Help me out on the S...
    SHUT IT

Ya...I think D.A.S. is going to read this thread tomorrow morning and realize he has no clue what he was talking about....I hope.

For all that we know they have already interviewed with people. After all, few people realize that (according to cbssports.com) Hunt interviewed a few people other than Pioli. He just did it all behind closed doors. Both Hunt and Pioli seem like people who dont want the media to know everything (or anything really) about their goings on.

Were keeping Herm. Lets put this thread on pause until next year, unless Herm wins 8-9 games and gets a contract extension! Man, you guys will be sad.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Were keeping Herm. Lets put this thread on pause until next year, unless Herm wins 8-9 games and gets a contract extension! Man, you guys will be sad.
    Sources?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast