Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Spag goes to Rams, Pioli twiddles his thumbs.

Well, lazy Pioli didn't fire Herm and now Spag has signed with the Rams. The best coaching prospects have all been hired while KC's lazy front office twiddles there thumbs and have meetings on rather or not to fire the biggest loser in KC history. Thank you Clark, for being a great owner and hiring a guy who gets things done before it's to late.

I think this is just another thread for some Pioli-hating, but I guess opinions are entitled.

pioli has not even been hear a week and already some whining about him. give the guy some time

Let's fire Pioli!!!

We are either keeping Herm or going for a playoffs coach *cough* Rex Ryan *cough*.

Todd Haley is my new man! After seeing that Cards offense! wow! Young and firey!

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

You guys are upset because your Pioli messiah delusions aren't working out. It's apparent at this point that it was all Billechek and cheating caring Pioli and not that he was worth anything. If he had a shred of competence he would have fired Edwards. But he is just Carl Peterson part 2. I completely understand when you've made a fool of yourself by building an altar to someone who turns out to be a bum that you would be upset. But when your wrong your wrong. He was a cheater. He has NO accomplishments to his name since he got where he is by cheating and now he can't handle the job the Clark "worst owner in sports" Hunt has given him. Face it, the GM is pointless. He just hires a coach and keeps out of the way. One man can be coach and GM so the position serves no point. All he does is hire a coach. Even Peterson could win with a good coach. Pioli doesn't know whether or not to hire the losingist coach in the NFL over the last 2 years so he is stupid. I'm sure your all kiss his butt until he proves he can't do anything without cheating and then throw him under the bus too. So, enjoy your losing. Enjoy your slim knowledge of football. And enjoy your little forum. I can't stick around here and debate with people when it sounds like a monkey jumping on a keyboard could produce better text. You just wait and see what happens. And write this down, "I told you so!"

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    You guys are upset because your Pioli messiah delusions aren't working out. It's apparent at this point that it was all Billechek and cheating caring Pioli and not that he was worth anything. If he had a shred of competence he would have fired Edwards. But he is just Carl Peterson part 2. I completely understand when you've made a fool of yourself by building an altar to someone who turns out to be a bum that you would be upset. But when your wrong your wrong. He was a cheater. He has NO accomplishments to his name since he got where he is by cheating and now he can't handle the job the Clark "worst owner in sports" Hunt has given him. Face it, the GM is pointless. He just hires a coach and keeps out of the way. One man can be coach and GM so the position serves no point. All he does is hire a coach. Even Peterson could win with a good coach. Pioli doesn't know whether or not to hire the losingist coach in the NFL over the last 2 years so he is stupid. I'm sure your all kiss his butt until he proves he can't do anything without cheating and then throw him under the bus too. So, enjoy your losing. Enjoy your slim knowledge of football. And enjoy your little forum. I can't stick around here and debate with people when it sounds like a monkey jumping on a keyboard could produce better text. You just wait and see what happens. And write this down, "I told you so!"
    Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Thank god.
    Ditto on that! Hey D.A.S., want some cheese with that whine?
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    then be gone clown. and you might be the one with little football knowlege if you think all a gm does is hire a coach.ask denver and shannahan if not having a gm works out

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Were keeping Herm. Lets put this thread on pause until next year, unless Herm wins 8-9 games and gets a contract extension! Man, you guys will be sad.
    Exactly. At this point, I'm going to assume the Chiefs keep Herm. Look at the bright side, Herm is supposedly a great evaluator of draft talent. If we combine him and Pioli, we should have another extremely strong draft class given our high draft position.

Besides, I'd rather wait one year and get someone like Bill Cowher versus hiring a relative no-name just for the sake of changing coaches.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast