Thread: Yahoo News : Gailey, Chudzinski will get interviews in Tampa (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Gailey, Chudzinski will get interviews in Tampa (Yahoo! Sports)

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers plan to talk to at least a few other candidates about their offensive coordinator...

More...

Gailey and Gunther interviewing with other teams for a lateral position. Can it be any more obvious? Herm is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Gailey and Gunther interviewing with other teams for a lateral position. Can it be any more obvious? Herm is gone.
    I would not think so if it was only Gun, but if Chan is, then maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I would not think so if it was only Gun, but if Chan is, then maybe.
    As I stated in another thread:

If the Chiefs were going to keep Herm, all Pioli would have to do is come out to the media one time and say Herm will be our coach in 2009. By doing so, he ends this media circus AND he keeps all of the assistants in tact. But Piloi hasn't done this and he won't. Instead all of the assistants are interviewing on other teams for lateral positions and Pioli doesn't care because he knows there will be a new "Chief" in town in 2-3 weeks.

I'm not sure that Haley is our coach next year, but I'm willing to bet anyone here some money that Herm Edwards won't be. Herm is done in KC.