Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl


    0 Not allowed!
    They are now reporting that our head coach and his two coordinators did not make the trip up to the senior bowl with Pioli and the scouts. This is an obvious sign of what's to come. Gun and Gailey are both interviewing for other jobs, which may excuse their absence but nobody can justify Herm not being there. The signs are obvious: Pioli is cleaning house. Say your goodbyes, everyone.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You've never seen days like the ones that you are about to see Jap. Pioli buils long term and doesnt stop. Hunt just bought himself a dynasty.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 129

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You've never seen days like the ones that you are about to see Jap. Pioli buils long term and doesnt stop. Hunt just bought himself a dynasty.
    I hope ... I hope.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    414
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i would love to have a presence like Mike Tomlin as head coach....

    or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    414
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i would love to have a presence like Mike Tomlin as head coach....

    or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i would love to have a presence like Mike Tomlin as head coach....

    or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC
    The Broncos almost hired someone like that in Raheem Morris, but when they didn't he ended up getting a double promotion from DB coach to HC for the Bucs, since Kiffin left and Gruden was fired.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i would love to have a presence like Mike Tomlin as head coach....

    or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC
    I'd just like to see anyone who can win us some games.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'd just like to see anyone who can win us some games.
    Haha, as Chiefs' fans, our head coach requirements should just say: opposite of Herm Edwards

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    They are now reporting that our head coach and his two coordinators did not make the trip up to the senior bowl with Pioli and the scouts. This is an obvious sign of what's to come. Gun and Gailey are both interviewing for other jobs, which may excuse their absence but nobody can justify Herm not being there. The signs are obvious: Pioli is cleaning house. Say your goodbyes, everyone.
    If that's the case, then Pioli should pull the trigger and get it over with and begin the search for a new HC. If he waits too long all the prime canidates will be gone.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    If that's the case, then Pioli should pull the trigger and get it over with and begin the search for a new HC. If he waits too long all the prime canidates will be gone.
    I think he has someone all lined up. I think it's going to be Haley from the Cards. He can't announce it until the Superbowl is over. So in the meantime Herm sits and his assistants flee to other teams.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I think he has someone all lined up. I think it's going to be Haley from the Cards. He can't announce it until the Superbowl is over. So in the meantime Herm sits and his assistants flee to other teams.
    If this is true, it is unfair to hermie, and his coaches. If you are going to make a change, then do it, or announce it, but we do not know what the plan is, we sit in limbo wondering.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •