Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl

Default Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl

They are now reporting that our head coach and his two coordinators did not make the trip up to the senior bowl with Pioli and the scouts. This is an obvious sign of what's to come. Gun and Gailey are both interviewing for other jobs, which may excuse their absence but nobody can justify Herm not being there. The signs are obvious: Pioli is cleaning house. Say your goodbyes, everyone.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

You've never seen days like the ones that you are about to see Jap. Pioli buils long term and doesnt stop. Hunt just bought himself a dynasty.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You've never seen days like the ones that you are about to see Jap. Pioli buils long term and doesnt stop. Hunt just bought himself a dynasty.
    I hope ... I hope.

i would love to have a presence like Mike Tomlin as head coach....

or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC

or Whisenhunt for that matter too, i think he connects with his players in the locker room...but Tomlin on the field is just a total bad a55..i would love to see someone like that in KC

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post

The Broncos almost hired someone like that in Raheem Morris, but when they didn't he ended up getting a double promotion from DB coach to HC for the Bucs, since Kiffin left and Gruden was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post

I'd just like to see anyone who can win us some games.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'd just like to see anyone who can win us some games.
    Haha, as Chiefs' fans, our head coach requirements should just say: opposite of Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    They are now reporting that our head coach and his two coordinators did not make the trip up to the senior bowl with Pioli and the scouts. This is an obvious sign of what's to come. Gun and Gailey are both interviewing for other jobs, which may excuse their absence but nobody can justify Herm not being there. The signs are obvious: Pioli is cleaning house. Say your goodbyes, everyone.
    If that's the case, then Pioli should pull the trigger and get it over with and begin the search for a new HC. If he waits too long all the prime canidates will be gone.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    If that's the case, then Pioli should pull the trigger and get it over with and begin the search for a new HC. If he waits too long all the prime canidates will be gone.
    I think he has someone all lined up. I think it's going to be Haley from the Cards. He can't announce it until the Superbowl is over. So in the meantime Herm sits and his assistants flee to other teams.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I think he has someone all lined up. I think it's going to be Haley from the Cards. He can't announce it until the Superbowl is over. So in the meantime Herm sits and his assistants flee to other teams.
    If this is true, it is unfair to hermie, and his coaches. If you are going to make a change, then do it, or announce it, but we do not know what the plan is, we sit in limbo wondering.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast