Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl

Default Herm, Gun and Chan all absent from the Senior Bowl

They are now reporting that our head coach and his two coordinators did not make the trip up to the senior bowl with Pioli and the scouts. This is an obvious sign of what's to come. Gun and Gailey are both interviewing for other jobs, which may excuse their absence but nobody can justify Herm not being there. The signs are obvious: Pioli is cleaning house. Say your goodbyes, everyone.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If this is true, it is unfair to hermie, and his coaches. If you are going to make a change, then do it, or announce it, but we do not know what the plan is, we sit in limbo wondering.
    Well, Herm's coaches are jumping ship like it's the Titanic. They all know the end is here. We've had to endure three gut wrenching seasons of Herm Edwards football, so if he has to squirm for a week or two...OH WELL! He knows damn well he will not be a head coach in the NFL again. So whether he gets fired today or two weeks ago, no one was going to offer him a head coaching gig. Not with a career record of 54-74. He had his two chances at the big time and he blew it both times.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I think he has someone all lined up. I think it's going to be Haley from the Cards. He can't announce it until the Superbowl is over. So in the meantime Herm sits and his assistants flee to other teams.
    Precisely. If he wanted to quiet the noise, he would just come out and say Herm is my coach for 2009. But he hasn't and he won't because Herm isn't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234