Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Could we use New Uniforms

Default Could we use New Uniforms

I know its off the wall, I needed something less stressful to talk about when it comes to the team I and we all LOVE and many worship. I would like to see new uni's something cutting edge, I mean its a new era and good times are ahead.:sign0163:

I think change in uniforma would mark a new era in chiefs football and give some life to this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I think change in uniforma would mark a new era in chiefs football and give some life to this team.
    Financially speaking though, adding new uniforms would be a good move for the Chiefs. Sure, they would have to spend money to make money, but think of all the fans who would buy jerseys if they came out with new ones. Is it needed? Not really. Is it a priority? By no means. Is it a possibility? I would think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    [I think change in uniforma would mark a new era in chiefs football and give some life to this team.]
    That is why I started this to see what we all thought and alot of no's have come some maybe's and and this small group that think it could help give some life to the players and fan base, it has nothing to do with being pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    That is why I started this to see what we all thought and alot of no's have come some maybe's and and this small group that think it could help give some life to the players and fan base, it has nothing to do with being pretty.
    I bet you will see some added life to our team with Pioli in as GM and Herm not coaching....there are other ways of giving our team some life without tampering with our history.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that we completely overhaul the uniforms. Just make a few touches to improve them and bring them up to modern times. I still think they should make the yellow darker or a gold because we are red and gold not red and yellow. Don't be afraid of change, jerhart. It's going to eventually happen.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

I don't believe we should make any adjustments to the uniforms as of now however... what's up with the hate? Is this a way of weeding out new posters?

Keep the uniforms the way they are!! Change the team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I concur!! After all, the only pretty around here worth discussing is................................................ .................................................. .............................Canada?????!!!!!!
    His Wife yes, Canada no.

the cards changed in 2005, the bills in 1974, 2002, the bears 1950, the lions 2004, the bengals 1981,2004, the falcons 1971,1990,1999 changed helmet for super bowl-lost,2003,2004. just a small sampling.....uniforms don't make you play better

Change is good....but tampering with tradition is not what I am in favor of.

I love the new renovations going on with Arrowhead. Updating sporting venues is inevitable with time.

But there are things I do not like to change...for one...the name of 'Arrowhead' stadium. Are all of you who are fine with changing our uniforms okay with the fact that the name of our stadium is due to change and we could end up playing at something along the lines of 'Sprint' Stadium...?

....Why change our uniforms? Dont say to add life or mark the start of a new era....you do that with personnel moves and that is reflected with your record...lets not jump the gun an assume we are going to have the marvelous season and we need to mark it with new uniforms....?

We are unique because we keep with tradition...we dont have throwbacks... I am sorry if some of you dont like our 'mustard' color...because it isn't 'gold.' Well stop calling it gold...call it mustard..problem solved.

...I love change...I was all about getting rid of Carl and Herm. I am all about updating Arrowhead...

...I am Not about changing the name of Arrowhead, along with changing our uniforms....

...for those who dont like our uniforms...DEAL WITH IT.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast