Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Could we use New Uniforms

Default Could we use New Uniforms

I know its off the wall, I needed something less stressful to talk about when it comes to the team I and we all LOVE and many worship. I would like to see new uni's something cutting edge, I mean its a new era and good times are ahead.:sign0163:

Quote Originally Posted by closeproximity View Post
    The uniforms will change when the Hunts feel that we are not selling enough merchandise and that a change will increase that. Tradition has nothing to do with it. Also, the belief that if they change the uniforms, it would cause current fans to dump the team is ridiculous. You change the uniforms to get new fans. Purists hated adding the wildcard to baseball. They did it to add fans. They know the old guard will not leave baseball. They want to attack new fans. That is why all teams change they uniforms or their logo etc or their name ("Bullets to Wizards). I say update the uniforms and let the old guard complain about how they used to be.
    Couldn't agree more. I think is a season where they might change with everything else changing.

Maybe bust out a black jersey with the same patterns as the normal jersey, matched with the red pants for a home game.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678