Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Could we use New Uniforms

Default Could we use New Uniforms

I know its off the wall, I needed something less stressful to talk about when it comes to the team I and we all LOVE and many worship. I would like to see new uni's something cutting edge, I mean its a new era and good times are ahead.:sign0163:

We need a change...end of story. Ketchup and Mustard is getting old and I stopped eating those sandwiches when I was kid. Of course people will bring up the history...a Super Bowl win 40 years ago, whoa. I would ask anyone: are you wearing the same clothes that you had 40 years ago...I think not. New owner, new GM, new coach, new stadium...new uniforms.

It is GO TIME!

Don't touch my Chiefs uniforms!!
    SHUT IT

All of the teams I mentioned went to the Superbowl, but how many won?

Patriots (Spygate)
    Broncos (Elway & Terrell Davis) but there was no incipient event, they just changed for $$$. If I remember correctly, Shannahan had already been there a year, maybe two?

Who else has won. Not went, WON?!!
    Navy Nuclear Power Credo:
    We the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing
    and Ungrateful, do the Impossible.
    We have been doing so much,
    for so long, with so little
    We are now Qualified to do Anything with Nothing!

For everyone who wants to change our uniforms...

...you belong here ->The Fashion Police: Ugly shoes, bags and prom dresses

...This is a FOOTBALL forum...end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    For everyone who wants to change our uniforms...

...you belong here ->The Fashion Police: Ugly shoes, bags and prom dresses

...This is a FOOTBALL forum...end of story.
    Way to be a manly-man, dude.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc"]YouTube - orgazmo - now you are a man[/ame]
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

[quote=Nel Toille;114688]Way to be a manly-man, dude.
    /quote]
    Is there any other kind?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    Way to be a manly-man, dude.
    ...we're not looking to be crowned miss America here...let's worry about working on putting together a winning season for a change...

...I just want to drink beer and watch my Chiefs smash all those teams with their pretty little jerseys into the ground.

...we're not looking to be crowned miss America here...let's worry about working on putting together a winning season for a change...

...I just want to drink beer and watch my Chiefs smash all those teams with their pretty little jerseys into the ground.
    Yeah Jerhart!! I mean really, who's got a shot at us in the afc west in 09? Donks? No way. Haters? No way. Bolts and Norv? No way!!!!
    But in the meantime theres not much to do - but - drink beer!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah Jerhart!! I mean really, who's got a shot at us in the afc west in 09? Donks? No way. Haters? No way. Bolts and Norv? No way!!!!
    But in the meantime theres not much to do - but - drink beer!!!
    It's the truth...!

And you are right...Clark landed Pioli...already the NFL's biggest front office acquisition by far this season. Let Pioli find his men and work his magic with our draft. We have some stand out rookies from last season that will only improve more this season.

The Donks have Josh Mcdaniels now...hopefully another Weis, Crennel, and Mangini...along with our Special Teams Coach! ha!

We all know as long as Al Davis is alive we will always be one up on the faiders...

...and the sparks have there issues with their RB situation....and yes...Norv is still there, how, I dont know.

...let's not worry about if we look 'pretty enough'.....let's focus on the task, WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES.

Just a reminder for those who are worried about if we look pretty enough...we went 6-26 the last two seasons...do we really need to be discussing our uniforms right now?

It's the truth...!

And you are right...Clark landed Pioli...already the NFL's biggest front office acquisition by far this season. Let Pioli find his men and work his magic with our draft. We have some stand out rookies from last season that will only improve more this season.

The Donks have Josh Mcdaniels now...hopefully another Weis, Crennel, and Mangini...along with our Special Teams Coach! ha!

We all know as long as Al Davis is alive we will always be one up on the faiders...

...and the sparks have there issues with their RB situation....and yes...Norv is still there, how, I dont know.

...let's not worry about if we look 'pretty enough'.....let's focus on the task, WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES.

Just a reminder for those who are worried about if we look pretty enough...we went 6-26 the last two seasons...do we really need to be discussing our uniforms right now?
    I concur!! After all, the only pretty around here worth discussing is................................................ .................................................. .............................Canada?????!!!!!!
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast