Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Could we use New Uniforms

Default Could we use New Uniforms

I know its off the wall, I needed something less stressful to talk about when it comes to the team I and we all LOVE and many worship. I would like to see new uni's something cutting edge, I mean its a new era and good times are ahead.:sign0163:

We are the only team that wears throwbacks every game haha!

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    We are the only team that wears throwbacks every game haha!
    And thats what is unique about them. Lots of things need fixing on this team. the uniforms are not one of those things.

yea uniforms are exactly what we don't need to spend money and time on got enough problems already

Do Not Touch Them!!!

I made a thread about this last year and got shot down by everyone but I would still like to see them 1. Incorporate the red pants with the red tops for a game or two 2. wear their white pants on the road more often and 3. maybe change the yellow to gold like the Rams did, after all, we are red and gold not red and yellow. I always thought the yellow looked a bit tacky.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

except for the stripes on the pants they have not changed much since super bowl I, let's keep it that way. the coolest lookin uniforms won't make us play any better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    the coolest lookin uniforms won't make us play any better anyway.
    You say that but history tells a different story. For some reason, most every team I can think of that has changed uniforms has played better since the uniform change: Tampa, Denver, Atlanta, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, Arizona (though the last few teams I mentioned took a few years). The only exception is the Chargers. They've been worse since they've switched uniforms but that could have more to do with Norv Turner.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Seattle looks so gross, except for the neon green accents~

maybe chiefs could add some accents kinda like sehawks does, maybe a bright yellow or dark red~

[quote=hometeam;114091]
    maybe chiefs could add some accents kinda like sehawks does, maybe a bright yellow or dark red~[/quote
    Now I like that Idea, maybe even dark Gold and dark Red.

i say keep them the way they are as well but if they did add another color or change it up i would have to go with gray my gray,white and red chiefs hat looks awesome

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast