Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Could we use New Uniforms

Default Could we use New Uniforms

I know its off the wall, I needed something less stressful to talk about when it comes to the team I and we all LOVE and many worship. I would like to see new uni's something cutting edge, I mean its a new era and good times are ahead.:sign0163:

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    the cards changed in 2005, the bills in 1974, 2002, the bears 1950, the lions 2004, the bengals 1981,2004, the falcons 1971,1990,1999 changed helmet for super bowl-lost,2003,2004. just a small sampling.....uniforms don't make you play better
    exactly....

How could you not like the uniforms? We've got the best colors and logo in the league by far.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Change is good....but tampering with tradition is not what I am in favor of.

I love the new renovations going on with Arrowhead. Updating sporting venues is inevitable with time.

But there are things I do not like to change...for one...the name of 'Arrowhead' stadium. Are all of you who are fine with changing our uniforms okay with the fact that the name of our stadium is due to change and we could end up playing at something along the lines of 'Sprint' Stadium...?

....Why change our uniforms? Dont say to add life or mark the start of a new era....you do that with personnel moves and that is reflected with your record...lets not jump the gun an assume we are going to have the marvelous season and we need to mark it with new uniforms....?

We are unique because we keep with tradition...we dont have throwbacks... I am sorry if some of you dont like our 'mustard' color...because it isn't 'gold.' Well stop calling it gold...call it mustard..problem solved.

...I love change...I was all about getting rid of Carl and Herm. I am all about updating Arrowhead...

...I am Not about changing the name of Arrowhead, along with changing our uniforms....

...for those who dont like our uniforms...DEAL WITH IT.
    I AGREE!!!!!!!
    ARROWHEAD WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONLY NAME FOR ME, OF THE HOME OF THE CHIEFS!!!!!!

I think we should switch to spiked chainmail with razor-sharp edges.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think we should switch to spiked chainmail with razor-sharp edges.
    And rocket-propelled grenades. Now thats football!
    SHUT IT

Default Uniforms

The uniforms will change when the Hunts feel that we are not selling enough merchandise and that a change will increase that. Tradition has nothing to do with it. Also, the belief that if they change the uniforms, it would cause current fans to dump the team is ridiculous. You change the uniforms to get new fans. Purists hated adding the wildcard to baseball. They did it to add fans. They know the old guard will not leave baseball. They want to attack new fans. That is why all teams change they uniforms or their logo etc or their name ("Bullets to Wizards). I say update the uniforms and let the old guard complain about how they used to be.

nice

Im a Die Hard fan and have been all my life..

A slight change in color doesnt mean im not..

not going to complain if they dont change or if they do..

But Ketchup Mustard and Mayonaise? come on..a tweek isnt going to hurt.

i am seeing alot of grey instead of the gold/orange /yellow. at the haley press conferance it was all grey red black and white. if you notice alot of there merchandise is also the same colors who knows if ant of this means anything just saying i am seeing alot of grey anybody else noticing or am i going color blind

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    How could you not like the uniforms? We've got the best colors and logo in the league by far.
    I agree; I say keep 'em like they are, but then again I'm a conservative.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast