Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Mike shanahan to be named head coach within 48 hours

Default Mike shanahan to be named head coach within 48 hours

At 10:22pm on Wednesday, January 21st, Channel 9 news (NBC) in Denver has reported that Mike Shanahan will be named the Kansas City Chiefs new head coach, within the next 48 hours.

Other than speculation, their is no other information on this event anywhere online or in any other news outlet. I do have access to the ap wire and even that has nothing.

I have no idea if this is true, but it's coming out of Denver, so who knows?

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I also want a SB dynasty, I think we all want that!! We have gone through the winning era with no SB, but after the last two seasons, I just want to get back to respectability! Restoration of the Arrowhead winning streaks, make all teams fear playing in Arrowhead!
    All GREAT teams spend time at the bottom at some point. At least we've broken out of the cycle of mediocrity. Ownership has put in place at least one half of a potentially great upper management team. Let's hope Pioli can find the other half. This team won't be at the bottom much longer. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    All GREAT teams spend time at the bottom at some point. At least we've broken out of the cycle of mediocrity. Ownership has put in place at least one half of a potentially great upper management team. Let's hope Pioli can find the other half. This team won't be at the bottom much longer. Count on it.
    Yes I know this well! I have been there. Before!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    According to Mortensen, while Haley has not been allowed to interview with the Chiefs yet, he spent a significant time on the phone during the week trying to get a coaching staff in place.
    Mortenson is a joke. Haven't we learned that already. He's lost all credibility with me after the Shanahan story.

I have more credibility than Mortenson right now.

Coach says that Haley spent significant time on the phone with lots of people last week. So there is an equal chance that he is not coming to KC.

Mort needs a new sport.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011