Thread: Throw us a bone, Pioli! ???

Default Throw us a bone, Pioli! ???

I am going to have to get use the new sealed lips around Arrowhead.

I'm sure he doesn't want to kick Herm to the side until he knows he has a replacement. I just hope this process isn't taking too long and all the good canidates are up and we are stuck with Herm for another season!

This is the type of guy he is. My theory is he already has his guy picked out and is waiting for the season to end~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    This is the type of guy he is. My theory is he already has his guy picked out and is waiting for the season to end~
    I hope your theory is right. You know he probably had someone in mind when he took the job, but alot of the canidates have been hired since then. But I am sure he knows alot more that I do.

i still think if he is actively pursuing any candidates he would have already fired herm, so everyone would add the CHIEFS to their "teams to talk to list"

Pioli "interviewed" Herm twice. Both know that the position can be had and there is one certain person in AZ that could very well be the man.

Herm knows he will NOT get another HC gig for a while, so why not ride it out til the final decision is made?

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Pioli "interviewed" Herm twice. Both know that the position can be had and there is one certain person in AZ that could very well be the man.

Herm knows he will NOT get another HC gig for a while, so why not ride it out til the final decision is made?
    I'd be surprised it Herm was ever a head coach anywhere in the NFL level. Maybe pee-wee...
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Who is that Handsome Red Devil in your Sig??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.