Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Dennis Green in Kansas City?

Default Why is Dennis Green in Kansas City?

For what it's worth, I just saw Dennis Green and some guy in a nice suit eating at Ruth/Chris Steak House? I don't know who the suit was (it wasn't Pioli, I know what he looks like), but I know Dennis Green. I hope it's a coincidence, and I can't imagine Scott Pioli would hire a ne'er-do-well like Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    But the thing is, you can't even interview another coach until you fire the current one, so if this is true, it means that they've already fired Herm and haven't announced it. I'm sure we'd all know by now, though.
    Too bad KC isn't LA/NY, sometimes those media stalkers come in handy, huh?!?

Maybe he's just here to eat.
    SHUT IT

Wouldn' considering retiaing Herm be an instance where the roony rule is unneeded since you are interviewing your minority coach for the position he already owes

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Wouldn' considering retiaing Herm be an instance where the roony rule is unneeded since you are interviewing your minority coach for the position he already owes
    nope.. the incumbent doesn't satisfy Rooney rule, so it's likely that's why Green was in KC.

I'm sure they have Ruth's Chris wherever he lives. Doubt he would fly here to eat some steak anyway :)

unless he ate all the steak in that city.

<LI class="g s"> <H3 class=r>[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY"]YouTube - Dennis Green After Da Bears Loss[/ame]</H3>
    Dennis Green blows up at post game press conference.
    44 sec -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12