Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Go Chiefs

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Go Chiefs


    0 Not allowed!
    Just found this sight and I am glad I did. I am from MO and have been a Chiefs fan since I was 8. Can not wait for a return to the days when I first started watching them!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,529
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC2thend View Post
    Just found this sight and I am glad I did. I am from MO and have been a Chiefs fan since I was 8. Can not wait for a return to the days when I first started watching them!
    welcome, i'm fairly new here to, i think you'll like this forum, no name calling or personel attacks like alot of other sites. BTW i too have been a CHIEFS fan since i was 8, but i was 8 alot longer ago than you.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    To the Chiefs Crowd.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    welcome, i'm fairly new here to, i think you'll like this forum, no name calling or personel attacks like alot of other sites. BTW i too have been a CHIEFS fan since i was 8, but i was 8 alot longer ago than you.
    We have some of that go on here to, but the mods do a great job of enforcing the rules.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,974
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We have some of that go on here to, but the mods do a great job of enforcing the rules.
    Yes they do. I know this as FACT.
    Welcome to ChiefsCrowd!!!!!
    SHUT IT

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to Chiefscrowd. Hated by many; envied by all.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Welcome and enjoy!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    KC Metro
    Posts
    67
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    WELCOME TO THE CROWD!!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Welcome aboard! :)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •