Thread: What IF we go OT with #3?

Default What IF we go OT with #3?

Considering that we have the #3 overall pick, there is a slight chance we might take an OT. Personally I would like to see us go defense( Aaron Curry), but alot of people dont think any defensive player out there is worth #3 overall money. Either way I will be happy with OL or defense, but what would we do with Brandon Albert? How would you guys feel about moving Brandon Albert to G or even RT...? Depending on the holes we fill in FA. BA played G the majority of his college career, and he is not getting payed big LT money. If we could get someone like Andre Smith, or Oher, or Monroe, anchor them at LT, that would help us out alot I think. Again, just a thought IF we went that route...

i bet that the offensive line is the position pioli will address first. he understands you build a team with your offense and defensive lines.that being said i also think he will adress the o-line through free agency first.if so i like the thought of a lb or de and number 3 or trade down if somebody desperatly wants crabtree

Yeah, Pioli'll either shot up the OL or grab a DEF. player since thats what he did in NE. I'd be good with Albert moving.

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    Considering that we have the #3 overall pick, there is a slight chance we might take an OT. Personally I would like to see us go defense( Aaron Curry), but alot of people dont think any defensive player out there is worth #3 overall money. Either way I will be happy with OL or defense, but what would we do with Brandon Albert? How would you guys feel about moving Brandon Albert to G or even RT...? Depending on the holes we fill in FA. BA played G the majority of his college career, and he is not getting payed big LT money. If we could get someone like Andre Smith, or Oher, or Monroe, anchor them at LT, that would help us out alot I think. Again, just a thought IF we went that route...
    There are five can't miss prospects in this draft. Andre Smith, Rey Maualuga, Aaron Curry, Eugene Monroe, and Raji. I'm OK with us picking any of the five of them.

Albert should be moved to LG. He could pro bowl there, whereas he'll only be an average LT.