Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up KC?!? MOCK again

Default What's up KC?!? MOCK again

I'm back and now that we know who is declaring and who is staying at school I figured I'd come back here and give an updated mock for ya'll.

#3: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
    (I still think the Chiefs are going to side with the tackle position with the #3 pick. The top QBs in the draft lack experience and it will be hard for them to make an immediate impact unlike rookie QBs Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan from this past years draft who came out as Seniors)

#35: Larry English, DE, Northern Illinois

Cheers KC!

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Hmmm two tackles, never thought of that.

What about this!!!!!

1)3rd- Smith/Oher/Monroe (Best still on board)

2)34th- Alex Mack "C"

3)65th- Herman Johnson "G/RT" (6'7 like 380 monster that would be crazy converted over to RT)

Then we focus on other holes.

Of course we will take care of DE and MLB in FA with Suggs/Peppers and Dansby/Vilma/Crowder. We should be able to get a couple of these guys and take care of our DE/MLB need so we CAN afford to go all out with Oline.
    I like this because Albert would most likely play right tackle. That way the Chiefs still get their money's worth for paying Albert like he's a tackle and no real knock on Albert because moving to the right side would play on his strength in the running game. Drafting 3 linemen with the first three picks would make me see that Pioli is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Hmmm two tackles, never thought of that.

What about this!!!!!

1)3rd- Smith/Oher/Monroe (Best still on board)

2)34th- Alex Mack "C"

3)65th- Herman Johnson "G/RT" (6'7 like 380 monster that would be crazy converted over to RT)

Then we focus on other holes.

Of course we will take care of DE and MLB in FA with Suggs/Peppers and Dansby/Vilma/Crowder. We should be able to get a couple of these guys and take care of our DE/MLB need so we CAN afford to go all out with Oline.
    I like this draft also. We ought to grab Monroe as 1st pick to complement Albert as they played together at Virginia. Unfortunately, I think Mack will be long gone by the 34th pick - as he's considered the best center to come out of the draft in a long time....
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12