Thread: KC Star : Draft appears to be lean one for pass rushers

Default KC Star : Draft appears to be lean one for pass rushers

MOBILE, Ala. | As they attempt to fix history's most feeble pass rush, the Chiefs can take heart by looking at a list of this season's NFL sack leaders.

More...

That made me feel confident, knowing that it's not Pioli's style to splurge on FA's.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    That made me feel confident, knowing that it's not Pioli's style to splurge on FA's.
    I wouldn't worry about it, there wasn't an overwhelming need to splurge in New England. What he did have a hand in doing was filling in the team needs with quality players and on occasion spending buck$ either on their own players or the market. They got Moss when nobody else wanted him. We obviously have a need for leadership at key positions and depth but I don't believe we are as far off as some talent evaluators would say, regardless of our record the past couple of years. We have cap $ and in all likely-hood Mr P. will be using that and the draft to fill the holes I assume he is evaluating. Unless he's still house hunting, of course.

It would be nice for the Chiefs to get one FA that everyone could get really excited about. How long has it been since that happened?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad