Thread: *MODS* Can we combine all of these mock draft threads?

Default *MODS* Can we combine all of these mock draft threads?

...Is there a way a mod can combine all of these mock draft threads? I feel every other thread is 'Fred's draft' or 'Don's Draft'. As great as they are...they are littering the front page...I think it would be nice to have one thread with everyone mock in there. Just sayin...

...if anyone's disagrees, just say so, I may be out of line.

Here is 131 of them in one spot
    http://www.walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    Here is 131 of them in one spot
    http://www.walterfootball.com/draftdata.php
    Let's just delete them, they serve very little purpose and most of them are just downright dumb!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Playing out draft scenarios if one of the funnest off-season activities. It would defnintely be more convenient if people would just continue one thread, but it never works. I could combine all of them, but they might become confusing. I'm going to leave them as are for now but I amy combine them in the future if it gets out of control.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Coach, how about a sticky thread at the top of the forum for Mock Drafts? That way people will see that one first and will hopefully post there instead of making their own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Coach, how about a sticky thread at the top of the forum for Mock Drafts? That way people will see that one first and will hopefully post there instead of making their own thread.
    Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Playing out draft scenarios if one of the funnest off-season activities. It would defnintely be more convenient if people would just continue one thread, but it never works. I could combine all of them, but they might become confusing. I'm going to leave them as are for now but I amy combine them in the future if it gets out of control.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Playing out draft scenarios with people who are Chiefs fans and have a vested interest in the team is great.

The thing I am complaining about are these guys who use this forum as a sounding board to promote their own stupid website so they can get our own traffic. Especially since most of these guys know nothing about what the Chiefs need since they have never seen the Chiefs play.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

or a subforum~