Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haley Again?

Default Haley Again?

League sources told the Daily News that GM Scott Pioli has targeted Cardinals offensive coordinator Todd Haley to replace Herman Edwards, but doesn't want to kick him out the door until Haley officially accepts the job, which can't be offered until after the Super Bowl. -- Philadelphia Daily News

Lebeau is 71 years old! I guess Hunt can afford an oxygen cart for Dick to push around the sidelines....
    SHUT IT

Well you got your wish Herm is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well you got your wish Herm is gone.
    Does this mean that you think it was a bad move to fire Herm?

Default It was time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Does this mean that you think it was a bad move to fire Herm?
    One word NO 6-26 record for two years is enough said about that. I think HE is a good man just not a HC for the NFL.

I do think he started the rebuild a year or two to late it should have started his second year after the line retired and the QB and RB were gone due to injury what did he have left nothing is what so why not scrap the whole thing and start over. What good did the team do in 2007? Nothing is what it just delayed what had to happen. If he did start the rebuild a year earlier we might have seen a difference this year but I doubt it but CP would not let him start it in 2007.

If he was a better game time coach I could see keeping him around another year to see what he could do but he could or would not make game/half time adjustments he kept trying to force his will on the other team even though it was not working. But you know what they say about "if" and a frog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12