Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Oh Crap

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default Oh Crap


    0 Not allowed!
    OK, I've said a dozen times out here that Shanahan was recycled Denver trash that only did anything because of Elway, blah, blah, blah, I wasn't very nice to him. And he's not who I want. But if speculation is true, then I'm cleaning the slate and give him the same chance I gave Herm in year 1. ugh, eating crow right now. maybe. But I heard they have to interview a minority before hiring a coach. Maybe Herm got an interview to see if he wanted to stay, and that counts....ur. who knows. Cheers, Good Bye Herm and thanks for a good reason to drink tonight.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    OK, I've said a dozen times out here that Shanahan was recycled Denver trash that only did anything because of Elway, blah, blah, blah, I wasn't very nice to him. And he's not who I want. But if speculation is true, then I'm cleaning the slate and give him the same chance I gave Herm in year 1. ugh, eating crow right now. maybe. But I heard they have to interview a minority before hiring a coach. Maybe Herm got an interview to see if he wanted to stay, and that counts....ur. who knows. Cheers, Good Bye Herm and thanks for a good reason to drink tonight.
    Someone reported seeing Dennis Green in KC yesterday at Morton's. Speculation is that he was interviewed as part of the Rooney rule.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, KS
    Posts
    573
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    OK, I've said a dozen times out here that Shanahan was recycled Denver trash that only did anything because of Elway, blah, blah, blah, I wasn't very nice to him. And he's not who I want. But if speculation is true, then I'm cleaning the slate and give him the same chance I gave Herm in year 1. ugh, eating crow right now. maybe. But I heard they have to interview a minority before hiring a coach. Maybe Herm got an interview to see if he wanted to stay, and that counts....ur. who knows. Cheers, Good Bye Herm and thanks for a good reason to drink tonight.
    Would somebody be able to explain this Rooney Rule a little bit? I'm a little in the dark on it, and the definitions I've found thus far haven't made it perfectly clear. Is each team required to interview a minority candidate before a position is filled? What if no viable minority candidate steps up?

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I heard Romeo Crenell was interviewed for the rooney rule and will be offered the DC job instead paving the way for Shanny to be HC . Sounds like a force to be reckoned with , Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !
    That would be an incredible team. One of the the best in the league in my very biased opinion.

    I'm still having a hard time believing that Shanahan will be hired to coach the Chiefs. I'll believe it when I see it. I still think Todd Haley is the leading candidate although I think Shanahan is the better coach.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I heard Romeo Crenell was interviewed for the rooney rule and will be offered the DC job instead paving the way for Shanny to be HC . Sounds like a force to be reckoned with , Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !
    Except for Shanahan, HELL YEAH!!!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Someone reported seeing Dennis Green in KC yesterday at Morton's. Speculation is that he was interviewed as part of the Rooney rule.
    HAAAA!! And he was seen at Ruth Chris!!!
    That dude can pack away some grub!
    When Dennis sits around the house - he sits AROUND the house!!!
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Pioli, Cowher, Gailey, Green.
    SHUT IT

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Unfortunately i think we can rule out Cowher. From what ive heard im pretty sure Shanhan will be the the next KC coach. I personnally thinks its a better decision than giving a college coach his first shot.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Unfortunately i think we can rule out Cowher. From what ive heard im pretty sure Shanhan will be the the next KC coach. I personnally thinks its a better decision than giving a college coach his first shot.
    Well, according to Callahans' agent, he has had no contact - zero - with Pioli or the Chiefs organization.
    SHUT IT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •