Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shanny may be new HC

Hybrid View

Default Shanny may be new HC

Just heard on ESPN.....

WOW!

Im watching ESPN and i didnt see anything about shanny. I hope thats not true.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Im watching ESPN and i didnt see anything about shanny. I hope thats not true.
    Watch ESPN News HD.....they just said it again

I call BS, im sitting here watching it. I saw nothing,

I'm watching PTI. The crawler at the bottom said the Chiefs were "close" to hiring Shanahan.

If he is indeed hired I will be very disappointed. I am so tired of retreads. This sucks!

I hope not. Shanahan hasnt done anything to impress me much. Only good thing about him is that he makes average QBs look good, so maybe he is good for Thiggie. But honestly, that is the QB coach or OC job. I wanted someone who has a history of good defense. His defense was horrible, it was so bad that they were two spots above ours in every category except points/game. We beat them by 0.5 ppg. He even refused to fire the DC that was responsible for that Defense.

I hope not. Shanahan hasnt done anything to impress me much. Only good thing about him is that he makes average QBs look good, so maybe he is good for Thiggie. But honestly, that is the QB coach or OC job. I wanted someone who has a history of good defense. His defense was horrible, it was so bad that they were two spots above ours in every category except points/game. We beat them by 0.5 ppg. He even refused to fire the DC that was responsible for that Defense.
    Well then maybe we will bring in a DC that can run a defense that sacks qbs and stuffs the run!!!
    SHUT IT

Relax. Everything's going to be just fine from here on out. We're going to hire a real DC, keep Chan as OC, and win 10+ games next season. This was the first, most important step.

Ah.. ESPNnews says they are "near a deal" with Shannhan

it is not done but it is close with Shannahan

Source: Herm Edwards fired by Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN

report by ESPN right here say it is close to a done deal
    Last edited by DT14PRIEST; 01-23-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast