Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shanny may be new HC

Default Shanny may be new HC

Just heard on ESPN.....

WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I will say one good thing about hiring Shanahan is that the Broncos are going to basically be paying him to coach for us... that's hilarious.
    Can you imagine the first game at Mile High? The rivalry was just multiplied by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by MoJ View Post
    Can you imagine the first game at Mile High? The rivalry was just multiplied by 10.
    Same with Oakland

2009 is gonna be an awesome year. These next 4-5 months are gonna looooonnnnnggggg!!!
    SHUT IT

I hope not. Shanahan hasnt done anything to impress me much. Only good thing about him is that he makes average QBs look good, so maybe he is good for Thiggie. But honestly, that is the QB coach or OC job. I wanted someone who has a history of good defense. His defense was horrible, it was so bad that they were two spots above ours in every category except points/game. We beat them by 0.5 ppg. He even refused to fire the DC that was responsible for that Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I hope not. Shanahan hasnt done anything to impress me much. Only good thing about him is that he makes average QBs look good, so maybe he is good for Thiggie. But honestly, that is the QB coach or OC job. I wanted someone who has a history of good defense. His defense was horrible, it was so bad that they were two spots above ours in every category except points/game. We beat them by 0.5 ppg. He even refused to fire the DC that was responsible for that Defense.
    Well then maybe we will bring in a DC that can run a defense that sacks qbs and stuffs the run!!!
    SHUT IT

i'm watching espn and not seeing anything. i'd love it to be true though

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Relax. Everything's going to be just fine from here on out. We're going to hire a real DC, keep Chan as OC, and win 10+ games next season. This was the first, most important step.

Are you sure that that is how it works? It may be that Shanahan signing a new contract with another team ends the Denver obligation.

Relax. Everything's going to be just fine from here on out. We're going to hire a real DC, keep Chan as OC, and win 10+ games next season. This was the first, most important step.
    Im not panicking, just stating my personal preference.

Well then maybe we will bring in a DC that can run a defense that sacks qbs and stuffs the run!!!
    I hope.

I can't believe it. The most despised coach i have ever known from the most despised team i have ever known wearing Chiefs Red at Arrowhead. I'm gonna have to look twice come home opener..
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast