Thread: whats up with the coach

Hybrid View

Default whats up with the coach

WHATS UP WITH THE COACHES IN KC, MAYBE AL SAUNDERS SHOULD STAY ON. IM SURE THAT IF CARL PETERSON FELT THAT HE WAS HEAD COACH MATERIAL HE WOULD OF HIRED HIM ,WHAT HE IS ; IS A GOOD OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR AND HE ESTABLISHED THAT WITH WHAT KC OFFENSE HAS RANK IN THE PAST YEARS.I KNOW HE AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO BETTER THEM- SELVES BUT MAYBE HE SHOULD HANG AROUND A LITTLE LONGER AND SEE IF HE CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF WHAT HES BUILT IN KC THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY DO THESE COACHES WANNA WIN OR JUST WANT A TITTLE.

Default Re: whats up with the coach

Poppaman wrote:
    WHATS UP WITH THE COACHES IN KC, MAYBE AL SAUNDERS SHOULD STAY ON. IM SURE THAT IF CARL PETERSON FELT THAT HE WAS HEAD COACH MATERIAL HE WOULD OF HIRED HIM ,WHAT HE IS ; IS A GOOD OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR AND HE ESTABLISHED THAT WITH WHAT KC OFFENSE HAS RANK IN THE PAST YEARS.I KNOW HE AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO BETTER THEM- SELVES BUT MAYBE HE SHOULD HANG AROUND A LITTLE LONGER AND SEE IF HE CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF WHAT HES BUILT IN KC THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY DO THESE COACHES WANNA WIN OR JUST WANT A TITTLE.

They want both.

Thought I'd bump this to the top of the class, and say that I think who they have as OC now will continue building on the Saunders offensive empire.

Chiefster wrote:
    Thought I'd bump this to the top of the class, and say that I think who they have as OC now will continue building on the Saunders offensive empire.
    I'm with you I think Mike knows his stuff. Dont sweat it.We wont stop being A great offence just because al left. Unless you think Mike learned nothing sitting next to him. I,m extatic with the youth we have. :idea:

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    I'm with you I think Mike knows his stuff. Dont sweat it.We wont stop being A great offence just because al left. Unless you think Mike learned nothing sitting next to him. I,m extatic with the youth we have. :idea:
    Exactly; Herm has said from the very first that he wasn't going to mess with the offense.

Oh it will change there isnt gunna be a rotation to speak of this year at halfback. Unless priest comes back.Even if we get Bennett he wont do much more than give larry a down or two off. So it wont be alot different oh except for the pro bowl fullback missing. :-o

Chiefster wrote:
    Exactly; Herm has said from the very first that he wasn't going to mess with the offense.
    Actually, Herm just stated within the last couple of weeks that the offense WILL run a lot more. Even said something along the lines of, all things eventually change, referring to the offense.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    And look what he has done with it now...

Sigh...

We still hate you HERM!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png