Thread: Oh Crap

Default Oh Crap

OK, I've said a dozen times out here that Shanahan was recycled Denver trash that only did anything because of Elway, blah, blah, blah, I wasn't very nice to him. And he's not who I want. But if speculation is true, then I'm cleaning the slate and give him the same chance I gave Herm in year 1. ugh, eating crow right now. maybe. But I heard they have to interview a minority before hiring a coach. Maybe Herm got an interview to see if he wanted to stay, and that counts....ur. who knows. Cheers, Good Bye Herm and thanks for a good reason to drink tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    OK, I've said a dozen times out here that Shanahan was recycled Denver trash that only did anything because of Elway, blah, blah, blah, I wasn't very nice to him. And he's not who I want. But if speculation is true, then I'm cleaning the slate and give him the same chance I gave Herm in year 1. ugh, eating crow right now. maybe. But I heard they have to interview a minority before hiring a coach. Maybe Herm got an interview to see if he wanted to stay, and that counts....ur. who knows. Cheers, Good Bye Herm and thanks for a good reason to drink tonight.
    Someone reported seeing Dennis Green in KC yesterday at Morton's. Speculation is that he was interviewed as part of the Rooney rule.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Would somebody be able to explain this Rooney Rule a little bit? I'm a little in the dark on it, and the definitions I've found thus far haven't made it perfectly clear. Is each team required to interview a minority candidate before a position is filled? What if no viable minority candidate steps up?

I heard Romeo Crenell was interviewed for the rooney rule and will be offered the DC job instead paving the way for Shanny to be HC . Sounds like a force to be reckoned with , Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !
    That would be an incredible team. One of the the best in the league in my very biased opinion.

I'm still having a hard time believing that Shanahan will be hired to coach the Chiefs. I'll believe it when I see it. I still think Todd Haley is the leading candidate although I think Shanahan is the better coach.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I heard Romeo Crenell was interviewed for the rooney rule and will be offered the DC job instead paving the way for Shanny to be HC . Sounds like a force to be reckoned with , Pioli, Shanny, Romeo and Gailey ! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !
    Except for Shanahan, HELL YEAH!!!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Someone reported seeing Dennis Green in KC yesterday at Morton's. Speculation is that he was interviewed as part of the Rooney rule.
    HAAAA!! And he was seen at Ruth Chris!!!
    That dude can pack away some grub!
    When Dennis sits around the house - he sits AROUND the house!!!
    SHUT IT

Pioli, Cowher, Gailey, Green.
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Unfortunately i think we can rule out Cowher. From what ive heard im pretty sure Shanhan will be the the next KC coach. I personnally thinks its a better decision than giving a college coach his first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Unfortunately i think we can rule out Cowher. From what ive heard im pretty sure Shanhan will be the the next KC coach. I personnally thinks its a better decision than giving a college coach his first shot.
    Well, according to Callahans' agent, he has had no contact - zero - with Pioli or the Chiefs organization.
    SHUT IT