Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??


    0 Not allowed!
    The NFL is running a muck with drunk drivin, gun totin, dog fightin, steroid stabbin and everything else you can think of!

    The MLB has been and is still a drug infested organization that doesn't want to admit it has a problem!

    The NBA has officials calling games to pad the bets they have made and are now going into the witness protection program. Has a commissioner that is holier than now and really is a piece of ****!

    Hockey just continues on with their low ratings but very rarely do you hear about these off the field (or ice) problems that the other leagues have. Once in a while you will hear something but not as often as the others. I wonder why?

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...the beer helps keep me friendly too. :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    ...the beer helps keep me friendly too. :)

    So where's that helmet???


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So where's that helmet???
    I got it on and I am ready to go in coach :character0054:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I got it on and I am ready to go in coach :character0054:

    Genlemen; start your engines.


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Genlemen; start your engines.
    uh...no drivin for me or Jared tonite coach. :bananen_smilies085:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    uh...no drivin for me or Jared tonite coach. :bananen_smilies085:
    Call the cab.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    The NFL is running a muck with drunk drivin, gun totin, dog fightin, steroid stabbin and everything else you can think of!

    The MLB has been and is still a drug infested organization that doesn't want to admit it has a problem!

    The NBA has officials calling games to pad the bets they have made and are now going into the witness protection program. Has a commissioner that is holier than now and really is a piece of ****!

    Hockey just continues on with their low ratings but very rarely do you hear about these off the field (or ice) problems that the other leagues have. Once in a while you will hear something but not as often as the others. I wonder why?

    The reason you dont hear about this crap in hockey is cuz the market is way smaller and the payoffs arent as big.

    EDIT: With a more conservative budget, comes a more conservative lifestyle and mindset. Most of the time anyway. (i.e.) - Vick allegedly started the dogfighting operation pretty much immediately after he was signed as a rookie. A young guy suddenly has millions to spend, not being a veteran in either work or life, he gets involved in severely wrong stuff. I may be wrong but if Vick was making thousands instead of millions, he may have not been so eager to blow his money on a not only risky, but illegal, enterprise.
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 07-23-2007 at 09:35 PM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    The reason you dont hear about this crap in hockey is cuz the market is way smaller and the payoffs arent as big.

    EDIT: With a more conservative budget, comes a more conservative lifestyle and mindset. Most of the time anyway.
    Plus in hockey, you can get out all your agression on the ice and only serve a five minute penalty.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Plus in hockey, you can get out all your agression on the ice and only serve a five minute penalty.

    Ahhhh; hockey justice. Use of those sticks could be assault with a deadly weapon. lol!


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    The reason you dont hear about this crap in hockey is cuz the market is way smaller and the payoffs arent as big.

    EDIT: With a more conservative budget, comes a more conservative lifestyle and mindset. Most of the time anyway. (i.e.) - Vick allegedly started the dogfighting operation pretty much immediately after he was signed as a rookie. A young guy suddenly has millions to spend, not being a veteran in either work or life, he gets involved in severely wrong stuff. I may be wrong but if Vick was making thousands instead of millions, he may have not been so eager to blow his money on a not only risky, but illegal, enterprise.
    Or there's just not as many idiots!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •