Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??

Default Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??

The NFL is running a muck with drunk drivin, gun totin, dog fightin, steroid stabbin and everything else you can think of!

The MLB has been and is still a drug infested organization that doesn't want to admit it has a problem!

The NBA has officials calling games to pad the bets they have made and are now going into the witness protection program. Has a commissioner that is holier than now and really is a piece of ****!

Hockey just continues on with their low ratings but very rarely do you hear about these off the field (or ice) problems that the other leagues have. Once in a while you will hear something but not as often as the others. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yeah but they try. Ever seen a bench clearing brawl? Good stuff man.
    Talk about entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You can't be serious can you? What do the other sports athletes do that is so ballsy?
    Why haven't you heard? They use roids and sponser dog fights; just to name a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You can't be serious can you? What do the other sports athletes do that is so ballsy?
    Yeah, I'm seious about the cold being a crime deterrent.Lol.

No. That was a joke.:character0065: There's the smiley that I forgot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234