Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??

Default Who woul have thunk??? Hockey is lookin pretty good these days huh??!!??

The NFL is running a muck with drunk drivin, gun totin, dog fightin, steroid stabbin and everything else you can think of!

The MLB has been and is still a drug infested organization that doesn't want to admit it has a problem!

The NBA has officials calling games to pad the bets they have made and are now going into the witness protection program. Has a commissioner that is holier than now and really is a piece of ****!

Hockey just continues on with their low ratings but very rarely do you hear about these off the field (or ice) problems that the other leagues have. Once in a while you will hear something but not as often as the others. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    The NFL is running a muck with drunk drivin, gun totin, dog fightin, steroid stabbin and everything else you can think of!

The MLB has been and is still a drug infested organization that doesn't want to admit it has a problem!

The NBA has officials calling games to pad the bets they have made and are now going into the witness protection program. Has a commissioner that is holier than now and really is a piece of ****!

Hockey just continues on with their low ratings but very rarely do you hear about these off the field (or ice) problems that the other leagues have. Once in a while you will hear something but not as often as the others. I wonder why?
    LOL!!!

Heh, hockey has lost it's burst and I think you mean "holier then thou".

Cause it is mostly Canadians playing and we are very friendly. :character0066:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Cause it is mostly Canadians playing and we are very friendly. :character0066:

...As evidenced by the stitches you had to get in your head.
    j/k

Canada Rocks! :)

i didn't start it and i only got like 11 stitches...I was also kind enough to return the favor.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

i didn't start it and i only got like 11 stitches...I was also kind enough to return the favor.

I know bud; just given ya a hard time. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    LOL!!!

Heh, hockey has lost it's burst and I think you mean "holier then thou".
    Actually I meant "holier thAn thou" :invasion:

plus i think he hit me just to let me know how well we were getting along. :)

Actually I meant "holier thAn thou" :invasion:
    LOL!!! That would be it.

plus i think he hit me just to let me know how well we were getting along. :)

Well you Canadians are just that way. LOL!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast