Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince Lombardi next Chiefs coach!

Talking Vince Lombardi next Chiefs coach!

Am I the only one in here that is tired of all the speculation? It seems everyone has a wrong opinion, or horrible "insider information"

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Maybe it's the Shanahan rumors... kinda brought a herd of donkeys with all their *expletive*.

Most anything is possible. Typically trolls are just losers with way too much time on their hands.

Unhappy Another board closed

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Funny post. What's not so funny is all the trolls who've come out of the woodwork lately. What's up with that?
    I know I came over after KC Star closed their board I had been on it for over 5 years but last week it was closed without warning. The one thing I did not like about it were the Denver trolls and all the negitavity on it some people did nothing but complain about everything for hiring the Pioli to not firing Herm sooner and all the other teams hiring their the "good" HC.

After looking around for a while this looks like the best board out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Lombardi is dead. But he could still outcoach Herm...
    Dam straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    Am I the only one in here that is tired of all the speculation? It seems everyone has a wrong opinion, or horrible "insider information"
    I agree about all the speculating. Personally, I would of liked for Shanahan to be coach. He has the superbowl experience just as Pioli does.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I know I came over after KC Star closed their board I had been on it for over 5 years but last week it was closed without warning. The one thing I did not like about it were the Denver trolls and all the negitavity on it some people did nothing but complain about everything for hiring the Pioli to not firing Herm sooner and all the other teams hiring their the "good" HC.

After looking around for a while this looks like the best board out there.
    Thanks. I am glad you joined this site. This site has a little older audience than most boards, which is a positive in my mind. A lot of very knowledgable fans and a lot of good people.

Thanks for stopping by. I am always interested in hearing the feedback from members that have come from other sites.

Thumbs up I like it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Thanks. I am glad you joined this site. This site has a little older audience than most boards, which is a positive in my mind. A lot of very knowledgable fans and a lot of good people.

Thanks for stopping by. I am always interested in hearing the feedback from members that have come from other sites.
    Well I have been here for a couple of days now and I am learning how to do things I just can not find how to ignore a thread as there are some threads that for some reason I don't care to read them but I am learning and still like the no attacking someone else idea, I really hated that on the KC Star board and ended up ignoring most of the posters that did the attacking. Some people did nothing but belittle other posters no matter what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well I have been here for a couple of days now and I am learning how to do things I just can not find how to ignore a thread as there are some threads that for some reason I don't care to read them but I am learning and still like the no attacking someone else idea, I really hated that on the KC Star board and ended up ignoring most of the posters that did the attacking. Some people did nothing but belittle other posters no matter what was said.

A couple of ideas for ignoring threads/users:

To make sure that threads of certain forums do not show up when clicking "Unread Posts" visit this thread:
    Exclude Forums from Unread Posts - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

To ignore the posts of specific users, you will view their public profile and there will be a link to "Ignore this user".

Let me know if you have any problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12