Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Comment By Haley

Default Latest Comment By Haley

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I wouldnt doubt if the Pats destroy next year and win the superbowl. I think Belicheck is probably one of the greatest coaches in the NFL, and he certianly currently is.
    Welllllll, I again have to disagree. They couldn't get by Pittsburg this year. What makes you think they can next year?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Welllllll, I again have to disagree. They couldn't get by Pittsburg this year. What makes you think they can next year?
    Well for one thing, I have seen if the pats miss the playoffs one year, usual they are back in it the next year.

Belicheck and company also want revenge for not making the playoffs when they pretty much should. I feel their is strong motivation for that team to just blow out every team the match against.

Well for one thing, I have seen if the pats miss the playoffs one year, usual they are back in it the next year.

Belicheck and company also want revenge for not making the playoffs when they pretty much should. I feel their is strong motivation for that team to just blow out every team the match against.
    Nah. Their defense is gettin' old, and so is Bilecheck.
    Its Time for somebody else to emerge.
    Its time for the Kansas City Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

Yea time for the Chiefs but not with a one hit wonder offensive coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Nah. Their defense is gettin' old, and so is Bilecheck.
    Its Time for somebody else to emerge.
    Its time for the Kansas City Chiefs.
    That may be but FA, and draft will help. Offensivly they will dominate, they proved it. I dont think anyone will be able to stack to the 07' pats.

The time for the Chiefs is around the bend, tho I wish their time was NOW!

Talking

well i wount mind gettin haley because the cards run the wide open offence and samething as the pats and pioli knows how to get the players and coaches to go into the systemjust look at the pats

i know im a

Let's not forget that Tom Brady will be back. Cassel lost a few games for them at first but did come back to make a run. But Cassel is not Tom Brady.

They will also have Maroney back. I'm surprised how well the Patriots did this season after losing their starting QB and RB.

However, that does not excuse the inconsistency on defense.

Maybe Pioli can work some magic and make the Patriots trade Tom Brady.

If only the Patriots were that dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    The Chiefs point blank do not need some one year wonder coordinator taking the reigns of this team. That I can say for certain. Herm wasn't a proven coach by any means. It would be a step back to get some coordinator as our head coach other then gailey for a temp. basis till next year when there will be good coaches available wiling to work.
    If there is still good coaches available, why are they available. I don't want someone elses trash. I am also not a fan of Cowher. He finally broke Marty mold by winning a superbowl, but seeing how Pittsburgh, reloaded and are returning two years later, makes me think it wasn't all Cowher.

Look I don't know if Haley is one year wonder. It would actually be a two year wonder based on Arizona's offensive progress the last two years.

Fact of the matter, we will not know if he is a good HC until he is tested. Both coaches in the superbowl are second year head coaches. Those teams took a risk, and look at their reward. The way I see it. Why buy a used care when you can have new. You dont know what you are getting with either. You make think the used car is reliable, but until you know the history of the car you are most likley getting a car that broke down at one point in time.

You have to trust our new GM in his decicion of picking the right new car.

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    Let's not forget that Tom Brady will be back. Cassel lost a few games for them at first but did come back to make a run. But Cassel is not Tom Brady.

They will also have Maroney back. I'm surprised how well the Patriots did this season after losing their starting QB and RB.

However, that does not excuse the inconsistency on defense.
    There is a system in NE. Yes, Tom Brady is a good QB, but he also has alot of talent surrounding him, which makes him look elite. Not only does he have great talent surrounding him, but he has great coaches. They call great plays and have a great style they play.

This is why Matt looked so awesome during the time he filled in for Tom. He was uncomfortable out there at times and thats the difference it can make for that team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast