Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donks......Rod Smith

Default Donks......Rod Smith

Rod Smith
    It appears likely that Smith (hip) will be placed on the physically unable to perform list at the start of training camp, the reports.

Fantasy Spin: Smith hasn't participated in any offseason workouts and has yet to even begin running. If the Broncos do place him on PUP list, they could remove him at any time prior to the start of the regular season. However, if he starts the season on the list, he must miss at least the first six weeks.:439: :439: :sign0097:

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I just don't want to see Rod Smith anymore
    You and me both buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You and me both buddy.
    But I can not wait to see Priest runnin the ball again!! :bananen_smilies056: <---those are my Homer glasses!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

But I can not wait to see Priest runnin the ball again!! :bananen_smilies056: <---those are my Homer glasses!! :)
    LOL!!

It would be nice.

And hopefully I can at least see him playing in preseason at Cleveland. I have never seen him play live.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have once, in pre-season, but he didn't play long.

He should this time around
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-25-2007 at 10:33 PM.

He should this time around
    I hope, for his sake, that he stays healthy.

I saw Priest score the touchdown against the Raiders on the last play of the game, down by 3, ball at the one, 3 seconds left @ Arrowhead. The Chiefs left the offense in and lined up and the Raiders D got scared and called time out. It was my wife's first game @ Arrowhead and the place was going nuts. I looked at her and tolder her "no way does vermiel leave the offense in. it was gutsy to try, but now that he thinks, he'll kick the field goal. that's what you do when you are at home. you take the tie and hope for the best in OT. It's just what you do." the offense came back out, the 70,000 + all said "oh s**t" very quietly, there were about 3 million goosebumps on the everyone, and the stadium became totally silent. We were in nose-bleed and I think I could hear Trent Green call out the extemely short snap count. Hut-hut BOOM. And there was Priest Holmes flying over the line in his patented head first leap. ARROWHEAD EXPLODED!

Never forget it....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    I saw Priest score the touchdown against the Raiders on the last play of the game, down by 3, ball at the one, 3 seconds left @ Arrowhead. The Chiefs left the offense in and lined up and the Raiders D got scared and called time out. It was my wife's first game @ Arrowhead and the place was going nuts. I looked at her and tolder her "no way does vermiel leave the offense in. it was gutsy to try, but now that he thinks, he'll kick the field goal. that's what you do when you are at home. you take the tie and hope for the best in OT. It's just what you do." the offense came back out, the 70,000 + all said "oh s**t" very quietly, there were about 3 million goosebumps on the everyone, and the stadium became totally silent. We were in nose-bleed and I think I could hear Trent Green call out the extemely short snap count. Hut-hut BOOM. And there was Priest Holmes flying over the line in his patented head first leap. ARROWHEAD EXPLODED!

Never forget it....

As well as every Chiefs fan household watching om TV; awesome stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post

Never forget it....
    That was LJ.

Not that it mattered. That was one HELL of a game to witness personally.

Still not as good as Stoyanivich's 54 yard field goal against the Donks though. I jumped so high that I nearly fell down 3 rows.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12